I Need A Release From GoHealth

They are averaging 46 apps per month per agent.. Sounds rather far fetched..

It's not far fetched. I left SQ and was averaging 76 per month non-AEP as a new agent. They drive inbound calls with the "Go Medicare" etc. TV commercials and outbound telemarketers.

I had never heard of Go Health until I left and tried getting a release. Apparently, Go Health is my upline. I don't know enough about them to say @realtalk is correct, but it is believable. I was just starting out when I went to SQ and realized after a while that it is practically slave labor to use your license that way and not best for the customer. Their commission starts out at about $15 a policy and then goes up with a very complicated system that calculates the number of policies sold and the number of auxiliaries sold after you transferred them to that dept. Then they reduce the amount of commission you take home based on several factors like specific words on calls and notes on the account. The nail in the coffin for me was when they announced that you no longer have "ownership" of a prospect more than 24 hrs. Not only can someone else sell it. The computer system sends the prospect to another agent if it isn't closed on the first call. One call closes are great. but sometimes you do need more information or a SEP. I feel best when I build a relationship with the customer so that model doesn't sit well with me.

Anybody get a release from Go Health they are willing to share? I've been told I need to wait 6 months and I don't feel like that is fair

I have had releases from other companies within 2 weeks. 6 months seems unreasonable

Even if they won't grant it...contact the individual carriers directly that you want to be appointed with.

The only company I came across that says 6 months is UHC. Wellcare is a month. Humana and Aetna are 90 days if memory serves correctly.

I also resigned from GoHealth recently and learned that they wont release you for 6 months.I had to take a night job but also wanted to go independent.Any advice?

I also resigned from GoHealth recently and learned that they wont release you for 6 months.I had to take a night job but also wanted to go independent.Any advice?

Stick with the night job. If a marketer told you they would release you then you can "out" them on this forum. Sometimes the public shame works.

Back