I Need Leads

ask the widow were to bring the cake.......

None of use want to think about our own deaths. Funerals just puts people in the right mind....to think about buying life insurance..

The trick is how to tap into that...in a right way,,with respect,,,,

Contract with Madison National Life.

1,000 direct mail pieces - $295 (they went up)

About a 2% return - so - about 20 exclusive leads for less than $15 each.

Mark Rosenthal can get u a contract. I would - but I don't ever want to see a sub agent or downline agent for as long as I live.

I think STI meant hanging out at funerals to get leads on the people who attend...lol

Back when I was about 19 or so, 28 years ago, I worked in sales at a local cemetary, and this is how we got leads and they still do.

If there was a funeral, the salesperson would:

1. Take a large coffee pot to the home of the widow/widower simply so they could go pick it up and ask questions about the person's relatives.

2. Supply a book for people to sign at the burial, telling the bereaved that we would put it in the form of a nice package with copies of the obituary, and bulletin. When we went back to deliver it we would ask questions about the names and try to get leads.

3. Work on Sunday's waiting for people to come visit the graves of their family, then we would walk up and ask "does everything look alright" striking up a conversation simply to sell more product.

4. We would have a representative attend the burial to look good for the cemetary, but we were to watch peoples reactions and try to see those folks at some point because they were more likely to buy.

I did this for about 2 months... They still do this, so look for a rep. at the next funeral you attend..

I did the cemetery thing for about 1 month last fall and once I realized commissions were not advanced and the mark up on plots, vaults etc was ridiculously high and decided to get back into selling FE. Working the cemetery is called a "park tackle". Even if you think someone is in a position to talk to you, they can easily be offended. But that is all about referral selling since family members want to be buried besides each other.

why did you go with the fmo you chose ??????? you got no plan , they got no plan , no plan no $$$$$$$$, you can have the best contract in the world but no plan for marketing and training = no $$$$$$$$$$$

Back