I need some clarification from real independent agents - Help!

If you were signing up under a FFL agency, you weren't on the highest commission levels so don't worry about that. They have a whole song and dance about making you feel like you are but then when you actually get paid you find out you are at lower levels with most companies. They will then try to convince you that everyone pays that way which is of course not true.

If you were signing up under a FFL agency, you weren't on the highest commission levels so don't worry about that. They have a whole song and dance about making you feel like you are but then when you actually get paid you find out you are at lower levels with most companies. They will then try to convince you that everyone pays that way which is of course not true.

Here’s how ffl commissions work

FFL.

140% company 1.
95% company 2.
90%. Company 3.
90%. Company 4.

Street paying fmo’s
140% company 1
120%. “ “
120%. “ “
120%. “ “

But the FFL headlines say comp “ up to 140%” But 98% of the company’s are 100% are less . Many mlm type outfits do this . Senior life “ make 150% “ . Look at the comp grid . Agency has to do $18 mil . Lol. Honestly I understand why 90% plus fail . They never have a chance . But I don’t blame them . They knew no better .

Damm wino blues . All I got today was i had a cat scratch me , dog shit on my shoes , and killed 2 roaches crawling up my pants . lol

Yeah, no.
Not saying I haven't been there, but nope.

I truly do have a weak stomach. Years ago I was in a house in Compton. Drove 5 hours to get there. Dark inside, Mangy little smelly dogs, little piles of dog chit and O2 hoses everywhere and cigarette smoke. I am writing like 5 apps and finally had to pee.

Oh #@&!, the bathroom,,, I am looking down at a pile of what I am hoping is dog chit and trying not to gag.

Six months later I went back to write a couple other family members. Did those on the porch.

You guys are stronger than I.

Back