I NEED TO PURCHASE A LIST of Virginia Churches

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I need a list of Virginia churches. I need them in a Excel file that I can import into my CRM and breakdown by ZIP when working a particular area. Can anyone help?

I need church name, address, phone number, and years in business if possible.

I need a list of Virginia churches. I need them in a Excel file that I can import into my CRM and breakdown by ZIP when working a particular area. Can anyone help?

I need church name, address, phone number, and years in business if possible.

No problem, just shoot me an email, [email protected].

Josh. Use Josh.

Skip trying to train other list vendors and just use Josh.

Of all the disappointments we experience in the insurance industry from lead vendors to lying clients to carrier mistakes to uninformed wholesalers, the one person who always delivers is Josh.

Reference USA. I generated multiple church lists, by denomination, zip code, county, number of employees.....You can access their data base with active library card card number. Not sure about exporting to CRM.

Reference USA. I generated multiple church lists, by denomination, zip code, county, number of employees.....You can access their data base with active library card card number. Not sure about exporting to CRM.

They aren't a bad option, but one draw back is that they do have limits on the volume you can download which can result in a lot of copying and pasting. I'm obviously biased in thinking that for about a nickel a record it's a better use of time to just buy the list and start prospecting. The download limits and "speed bumps" seem to vary a little bit by library, but the remote access is pretty cool.

I appreciate the advice but my time is WAY too valuable to spend a day at the library, even though I did do just what you mentioned when I first started in commecial insurance.

This looks like it gives every church A though Z. Pretty cool. If you get a list from Josh, you might be able to use this site with Josh's list.

Virginia Churches - 'k' List

The biggest challenge with that is the inability to sort it easily. If someone wants a list of a few thousand records to sort through in their dialer, CRM, mail program, spreadsheet, or anything else, that means taking something like that and spending hours copying and pasting. The fact of the matter is some folks would rather sit in front of the TV while they're sipping a beer and do that to save a few bucks. Under the presumption you can copy and paste what you want in an average of about 20 seconds each you're making about $10/hour. Realistically you'd be lucky to be getting about half that or $5/hour. I'm also not seeing a good way to target those by geography and the interface on that looks mighty cumbersome.

The biggest challenge with that is the inability to sort it easily. If someone wants a list of a few thousand records to sort through in their dialer, CRM, mail program, spreadsheet, or anything else, that means taking something like that and spending hours copying and pasting. The fact of the matter is some folks would rather sit in front of the TV while they're sipping a beer and do that to save a few bucks. Under the presumption you can copy and paste what you want in an average of about 20 seconds each you're making about $10/hour. Realistically you'd be lucky to be getting about half that or $5/hour. I'm also not seeing a good way to target those by geography and the interface on that looks mighty cumbersome.

Hence is why I said it could be something used in tandem with your list. It has a nice map feature of each church. Then again it could be completely useless upon what you could do. Not my decision. I'm just trying to be helpful. Could also be a way to check and see no church is missed from either that site or you. The one missed if any could be the BIG TICKET.

My opinion worth price charged. :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back