I Was Doing "_________" Before Insurance..

Newbie here, been in the biz for about 6 months.
After High School, 8 years in the Marine Corps, both active and reserve, numerous amount of manufacturing jobs. 3 colleges (not degrees) for communications. Gradually moved into residential demo and mold remediation. Got married. Finally finished a 2 year associates at a Tech School in Wharehouse Maint. and found a phenomenal Co. That aligns with my principals. Never thought I would be here, but my purpose is clear to me. This Forums expertise has been so great. Even the relational dynamics have been something to experience. THIS is a family here. No doubt about it.

Appreciate your service!

Newbie here, been in the biz for about 6 months. After High School, 8 years in the Marine Corps, both active and reserve, numerous amount of manufacturing jobs. 3 colleges (not degrees) for communications. Gradually moved into residential demo and mold remediation. Got married. Finally finished a 2 year associates at a Tech School in Wharehouse Maint. and found a phenomenal Co. That aligns with my principals. Never thought I would be here, but my purpose is clear to me. This Forums expertise has been so great. Even the relational dynamics have been something to experience. THIS is a family here. No doubt about it.

Dysfunctional to say the least hahaha!

It's a little hard top recall! LOL!!!!
I was in the USAF before i started in the insurance bus
I attempted to get out near the 7 year point. Thankfully, I was wrong and came right back after 1 month

Hi everyone. 16.5 years as a professional driver with over one million miles. Local, regional, long haul; solo, driver trainer, and part of a husband/wife team.

I also have 9 years of classroom teaching experience in middle school and high school.

Now looking to make a difference helping families with final expense, mortgage protection and retirement planning. Licensed in SC, GA, NC and TN, and have been doing this since last month. Thanks!

Hi everyone. 16.5 years as a professional driver with over one million miles. Local, regional, long haul; solo, driver trainer, and part of a husband/wife team.

I also have 9 years of classroom teaching experience in middle school and high school.

Now looking to make a difference helping families with final expense, mortgage protection and retirement planning. Licensed in SC, GA, NC and TN, and have been doing this since last month. Thanks!

Welcome to the Forum.:)

Final Expense and Retirement Planning...that's an odd combination.:twitchy:

Good luck in your new endeavor!

Welcome to the Forum.:)

Final Expense and Retirement Planning...that's an odd combination.:twitchy:

Good luck in your new endeavor!

Thank you! One thing is certain, the old saying goes. Death and taxes. If I can't get you one way, I'll get you the other way. Hehehe...

Final expense has great appeal. My parents have both passed. Dad didn't prepare; he had $30 in his wallet. Mom, on the other hand, didn't want to be a burden and planned much of everything. We five kids got a nice estate.

Final expense will be my main bread and butter, tho.

Thank you! One thing is certain, the old saying goes. Death and taxes. If I can't get you one way, I'll get you the other way. Hehehe...

Final expense has great appeal. My parents have both passed. Dad didn't prepare; he had $30 in his wallet. Mom, on the other hand, didn't want to be a burden and planned much of everything. We five kids got a nice estate.

Final expense will be my main bread and butter, tho.

Hahaha, sounds like you got my drift. The "typical" FE prospect lives month to month. As long as you're not expecting to do Retirement Planning to the typical Final Expense prospect you should do fine.

Back