Iac

socal401

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone used IAC yet? Got a call about them, apparently same underwriting procedures as Equitable (express app) and 7% household discount, also seem competitive in the places I looked.

Aren't they using an association plan? I got several solicitations last year and never pursued it. Nothing really grabbed me.

Anyone used IAC yet? Got a call about them, apparently same underwriting procedures as Equitable (express app) and 7% household discount, also seem competitive in the places I looked.

I picked them up, and then wondered why. Price wise they're middle of the pack. Nothing special. Equitable is TPA, same as with Heartland the way I understand it.

Tom, is IAC using an association or is that Heartland?

That's Heartland Bob. Heartland just did away with their old supplement and are only doing the association supplement now.

----------

What exactly is an "association plan"?

They pay $2 a month to join the Senior Saver's Association which offers a lot of useless savings on the usual car rental, etc. The commissions are lower. It looks like the MoO app. They have the HH discount and their premium is hard to beat.

You get a certificate, not a policy. There was a bunch of stuff I didn't like about it. Can't recall now but didn't pass the smell test.

They weren't all that competitive here.

You get a certificate, not a policy. There was a bunch of stuff I didn't like about it. Can't recall now but didn't pass the smell test.

They weren't all that competitive here.

I've automatically got it because I'm contracted with Heartland. It's been in Illinois since June and I haven't used it. I don't like the certificate either and I remember how quickly Heartland upped their premiums in the past.

Back