If I Win the Lottery Question for You Experts.

What...$400k for an ENTIRE house?
That's a great deal.....:laugh:

Just joking, funny how it's all relative. I miss "Maryland" prices being in California so long but stuck here with kids too.

Good Luck,

I hear S.C. is beautiful.

Eric

Nah, headed down to SC. Housing is simply too expensive here. We're in a townhouse and want property. You're not getting property in MD! LOL!!! You might get a single family home on a .001% of an acre for $400,000. We'd go now but our son wants to finish elem. school.

I also need some decent bbq.

Last time we were in Myrtle Beach we found a seafood buffet that had all you can eat lobster for $39.95...You have put me in the mood for a road trip! :yes:

You mean you wouldn't even come back and post so you could gloat a bit?

Nope I wouldn't...I don't post behind a cloak people can easily find out who I am...I don't need to tell people all over the world I just won a half a billion dollars. (I did not win, nor did I buy and tickets)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Funny, thing is this is one of the FEW things California does NOT tax...go figure.

If I won I would not turn in the ticket right away and I would move....I would claim my residence as whatever state would be the best for me tax wise.....I still have more than 6 months left in this year so its not like I'm doing anything illegal....Heck my state says you cross the line into Maine and announce you intention to take up residence hear and your eligible for General Assistance day 1...Why can't I work my tax liability the same way?

Last edited:
If I won that much money I would buy CMS. Then I would rewrite the rules.

You guys would have to print your scope of appointment forms on fine parchment paper and mail it certified mail. The presentations would include a manditory 30 minute warm up that was all about ME (the grand poo-bah) and after the sale was made they would recieve a follow up call with an offer for any sales commissions to be split between me and the applicant and cut out the agent.

Hhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhaaahhaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm drunk with power!

I can see how this unlimited power stuff could go to your head a little bit.

You guys are now my personal Ant Farm.

A lot of my family has already moved to N.C. for the exact reason we're blowing out - housing prices. They obviously want us to move there but we like S.C. better.

Back