If You Had to Pick One Genworth Vs Aegon

Thanks, for all the info. Both companies have many products. However, my niche is senior market, so Genworth seem to be the way to go. I am still shaping my market and would like to start a good company with 2 or 3 good products to master and push. Good products sale themselves. Built in benefits is a plus. Any other options?

Thanks, for all the info. Both companies have many products. However, my niche is senior market, so Genworth seem to be the way to go. I am still shaping my market and would like to start a good company with 2 or 3 good products to master and push. Good products sale themselves. Built in benefits is a plus. Any other options?

Bull ****!!! Sorry, but that is crap. There have been Great products out there that sit on the shelves. Salesmen sale them, or they stay on the shelves. I call bull ****!

Also, there has been a boat load of crap sold by good salesmen. Bernie Madoff

Last edited:
If good products sold themselves, we all would have been watching Betamax back in the day, and not VHS.

It depends on which Aegon company you are talking about. Aegon is a holding company. They own Trans Family, TIGG, Western Reserve, Monumental, etc.

None would be my primary choice for the Senior market. Genworth and Trans Family both have ULs that can have a face as low as $25,000, but both are full med. In the Senior market, your primary product should be non-med. I think you better find an IMO that specializes in what you want to do and go with what they suggest.

Torri and Wino, you must quit using the noun sale in lieu of the verb sell. That's today's grammar lesson.

Note the time of my slured rant. That and my handle being Wino. :jimlad: I should get a pass.

>>That's today's grammar lesson.

If that is the only one for the day, the rest of the board will thank me for taking the bullet. :twitchy:

Last edited:
I am not familiar with the product. Why doesn't it need to be converted?

Becasue it is a UL structured like a term policy. The client would likely have to pay a catch-up to keep it in force past the guarantee period.

Back