If You're Dependent on U65 Renewals

You mean all you Health agents will have to produce on a regular basis? Wow, what a shocker, welcome back to the real world.:shocked::shocked:
what a stupid comment... Most of us bust our arse and out work the other guys... We have to be better on all fronts.... We market, service and unlike others know how to close... We ain't kill and eat if we live on renewals.. We are just better than any other line... Deal with it

what a stupid comment... Most of us bust our arse and out work the other guys... We have to be better on all fronts.... We market, service and unlike others know how to close... We ain't kill and eat if we live on renewals.. We are just better than any other line... Deal with it

Easy now, I was talking about those MedSup/MAPD agents that only work a couple months out of there year when AEP rolls around..:1wink:

These health books were built up over years and there is no "replacing" them. I tell you what, if you can figure out how to get those years back, you can effectively replace that income, otherwise you have to live with the old saying from the last election Oshitt.

x2 I work my ass off every day including weekends.

Back