Illinois Medicaid Fraud Endangers 2014 Expansion.

The state has a lot of problems, but I'd rather live here than be a Hoosier!:laugh: I sure as hell wouldn't live in Chicago! A few years ago all 4 of my kids lived in the western suburbs. They're out of there now. Two are in the Indianapolis area and two in the service. Glad they're out of there. Not only is it a war zone...I couldn't imagine driving on those free ways every day. I-94's always under construction.

I hate driving I-94 and I-294.

----------

What's more amazing is that so many are shot who don't die. Typical Headline Following a Warm Weekend: Chicago erupts in gun violence: 74 people shot, 12 killed over July 4 weekend - CSMonitor.com You drive through the poor Chicago neighborhoods and you see people of all ages limping, missing limbs, in motorized wheelchairs, scarred, etc.. If you're not used to seeing human carnage, it's a disconcerting experience. ac

Gun control is very effective.

I hate driving I-94 and I-294.

----------

Gun control is very effective.

Effective in keeping guns out of law abiding citizens hands making them targets of criminals at least in Afghanistan the government arms you too so you can shoot back.

Back