I'm An SEO Expert. Ask Me Anything !

Random, but I'm in the process of building a site. I wanted to write a blog post about how less young people are buying life insurance. So I looked for some info by googling "less young adults with life insurance". Your site came up first on google.

Were you gunning for those keywords? :laugh:

that and surrogate life insurance...............thats all I need......

Last edited:
Hey guys sorry I have been away... I've only been in the office for a few days in the last month. Whats new?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
i'm just catching up on the thread...no I was not scared away. I have been super busy and haven't been able to post.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I guess this thread is dead. If anyone has any questions about SEO best practices please feel free to ping me. I can also answer any question anyone may have about google PPC (pay per click) advertising.

Last edited:
If anyone has any questions about SEO best practices please feel free to ping me. I can also answer any question anyone may have about google PPC (pay per click) advertising.

What's your thought on integrated and standalone Google Shopping placement and product data feed optimization? Obviously factors Google recommends paying attention to are:

1. Frequency of Submission
  2. Using All Applicable Fields
  3. Earning Positive Store Reviews

If one wanted a luxury Rolex to appear in the highest possible position in Google universal search, AND within Google Shopping within integrated (comparison pages) and standalone (direct link to site) listings, what would be the best "white hat" practice to accomplish this? In your opinion. :)

if you guys want to chit chat about Seo on an insurance forum, you be better served to make sure the topic is about insurance-seo.

Very true. I'm always a bit skeptical of the "SEO Experts" that wander on here with their "Expert" titles.

But, at least Steve is at the top of the heap with a decent phrase and decent traffic (SEO Expert). And not too shabby on a few others.

*I would recommend setting up a daily submission. You can do this with a standard xml file upload.

*Use as many as you can. I know Google places extra significance on UPC number. If you have the means of finding the UPC number, include it, you will see an immediate lift

*register your site with reseller ratings.com. Wait about 5 days after every purchase, email your customers, and ask your customers for a review. Give them free shipping on thier next order in exchange for a review positive or negative.

What's your thought on integrated and standalone Google Shopping placement and product data feed optimization? Obviously factors Google recommends paying attention to are:

1. Frequency of Submission
  2. Using All Applicable Fields
  3. Earning Positive Store Reviews

If one wanted a luxury Rolex to appear in the highest possible position in Google universal search, AND within Google Shopping within integrated (comparison pages) and standalone (direct link to site) listings, what would be the best "white hat" practice to accomplish this? In your opinion. :)

Back