Im seeking advice from health agents!!

haha, im sorry guys and gals for my spelling.
... Im pretty busy so if i forget to spell check i do apologize.

i do however agree with you guys that i would do alot better if I did spell check my posts.

PS i am sorry for not spell checkig this one either. When i get a few minutes ill go back through all my posts and fix them.

Raymond, you seem to be a really nice guy. However, you don't need to apologize all over the place. Actually, the damage has already been done. I would give the same advice to anyone trying to get a good job... learn proper English.

Don't waste your time trying to undo the spelling errors.

Are you saying that I dont have a good job? I think that my spelling gave you the wrong idea about me. You can learn about me and what I have accomplished by simply searching my full name. Google Raymond Bartreau I am not in the least bit here to find a new career or job. I am simply expanding the marketing firm I have built from ground up. We offer a variety of services to other industries and I'm here to learn a little bit about your industry so that I can put together some marketing options for you all as well.

Maybe I read your post wrong but I felt I had to share that I am successful despite my dismal spelling. I am actually here to help you all make more money if you can grasp that.

I do however appreciate the advice of not apologizing so much. Thanks!

I would give the same advice to anyone trying to get a good job... learn proper English.

Ray, some here are referred to as the "Grammar" Nazi's, I'm thinking they are what some would refer to as "Anal". Personally, if you really want to produce leads with people that can actually afford them, it may be best to look into Life or Annuity side of the business.

I know one Carrier involved heavily into Annuities sell their agents pre schedule appointments in the range of $50-$150 a pop depending on certain factors. I don't do Annuities but life, I don't buy leads either, just to easy to call for a few hours and go waste some gas and have fun! On the flip side I know of several that do well with local telemarketing services.

I suspect though you already did what you had planned, post on active forums and obviously get a few bites, hoping to find a few decent producers to sell on a regular basis. Good luck with the biz!

Ray, some here are referred to as the "Grammar" Nazi's, I'm thinking they are what some would refer to as "Anal".

Raymond, still others would refer to them as "elite professionsals" who know how to express themselves in their native tongue, i.e., English.:elvis:

Last edited:
Raymond, still others would refer to them as "elite professionsals" who know hoe to express themselves in their native tongue, i.e., English.:elvis:

arnguy,

If spelling correctly on an internet board makes you an "elite professional" what does this make you?

LOL!

Last edited:
Come on, give the guy a break... Ray spelled his own name wrong on his board alias... Ray is consistant... right Ray? Just kidding cuz...
from your pal Aklys... :laugh:

Back