I'm so glad I found these Insurance Forums!

Personally, because of my overall appearance and physical presentation

You sound like the Brad Pitt of insurance sales...........I am thinking your confidence may have a fair amount to do with your success. At least as much as your looks & physical presentation.

I had to always work 10 times harder than you privileged ones because I had a face for cold calling more than door knocking

Yes that's true and I agree with everything you said, even without being a P&C agent, you know your stuff.

I just have my personal preference on companies, as I'm sure we all do. State Farm for example is notorious by many P&C agents for being extremely difficult to deal with in claims.

But let's be honest, that could come down to the adjuster or region. And maybe I'm just salty because I'm independent and can't write with captive carriers
I was a State Farm customer for 15 years. Then I had a claim. They were not great. But I agree with you. That’s one person’s experience. Other people may have a different one.

You sound like the Brad Pitt of insurance sales...........I am thinking your confidence may have a fair amount to do with your success. At least as much as your looks & physical presentation.

I had to always work 10 times harder than you privileged ones because I had a face for cold calling more than door knocking

Lolz. You never know. Back when I sold advertising, I used to work with a guy that was very overweight, unattractive, and goofy as could be. He would work half as hard and sell twice as much as the rest of us. It was really something to see.

I was a State Farm customer for 15 years. Then I had a claim. They were not great. But I agree with you. That’s one person’s experience. Other people may have a different one.

I've had State Farm for the last 11 years or so. Never had a claim, until recently I had two back to back. One was fairly substantial and messy. Both went smooth as silk. Like you said Newby, this is just one person’s experience.

I used to work with a guy that was very overweight, unattractive, and goofy as could be

Oh my word, Mark is that you? What are the chances we connect on these forums after working together back in the day. Not sure why, but I could sell those advertising spots like hot cakes for the midget wrestling events & midget peep shows. I should have put 2 & 2 together when you shared your fear of midgets on here.

Back