I'm Tired.

Nevermind, I got it. He was literally giving me the meaning for Candy.

That's funny.

Just to make sure I know you understand, let me explain further. If ever in a situation to date a woman name Candy - DONT. If ever in a situation to have a fling with a Candy - DO. But do not call her back EVER.

If you ever have any friends who are dating a Candy or are married to a Candy seek medical or psychiatric help for them asap.

----------

This made my day!!!:twitchy::twitchy::twitchy:

Well well well, look what the cat drug in....how ya doing man?

Deep Thoughts by Maverik Handey

:idea: Cue the deep thinking music

Sometimes I think you have to see Candie, as a real trick on the street. You just have to jump right in tasting with your tongue and enjoy the sucking feeling as legal fees take everything including your teeth. Then when its all said and she's done, you just have to say thank you may I have another.

Uuuuhhh, maybe the slang is before my time (I'm 27), but what is candy?

Candy, also called sweets or lollies, is a confection that features sugar as a principal ingredient. The category, called sugar confectionery, encompasses any sweet confection, including chocolate, chewing gum, and sugar candy.;)

----------

Candy is an ex pole dancer with daddy issues, understand?

----------

Just to make sure I know you understand, let me explain further. If ever in a situation to date a woman name Candy - DONT. If ever in a situation to have a fling with a Candy - DO. But do not call her back EVER.

If you ever have any friends who are dating a Candy or are married to a Candy seek medical or psychiatric help for them asap.

----------

Well well well, look what the cat drug in....how ya doing man?

I'm doing good.

I was spending too much time on here, so I stayed away. I've got an addictive personality. Also, I was in England for a month and a half. Doesn't look like much has changed, other than a few new players.:laugh:

P.S. The answer to your one armed man, blast from the past = moonlightandshirleytemples.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back