IMO/FMO extra benefits

ValeRosso

Guru
I’ve heard of companies that offer benefits like zero roll up debt, X dollars towards leads after certain number of policies, things like this. Are there still companies out there who offer street commission that have any kind of benefits like these?

I’ve heard of companies that offer benefits like zero roll up debt, X dollars towards leads after certain number of policies, things like this. Are there still companies out there who offer street commission that have any kind of benefits like these?
FexContracting has always offered street level commissions (most FE companies at TRUE 120%) and gives paid subscription to FexAgentTools (formerly known as FexToolKit) we also have an annual convention which is usually on a cruise ship for agents that write $10,000 monthly. Had a Covid break on that but about to restart in 2023. But the most valuable thing we or any IMO offers is quality trading and lead options. Without those agents fail out all too often.

My IMO does 80-120 and then bonuses from the carriers. They developed their own lead program - so our leads only come from our own organization that has a division that solely obtains the leads themselves. We can choose the level of lead ofcouse, be it live, web, phone etc... So its all incoming and not cold marketing tactics. Its def a diff maker when you know your getting quality and streamline leads.

FexContracting has always offered street level commissions (most FE companies at TRUE 120%) and gives paid subscription to FexAgentTools (formerly known as FexToolKit) we also have an annual convention which is usually on a cruise ship for agents that write $10,000 monthly. Had a Covid break on that but about to restart in 2023. But the most valuable thing we or any IMO offers is quality trading and lead options. Without those agents fail out all too often.
Thank you for the great info! Does FEXContracting provide back end support so you can concentrate solely on selling and not on chasing signatures, additional forms, etc... ? Do they support telesales agents? Thanks again!

Junior,

You'd likely have to go to a captive agency or LOA for backend support. If there are some independent outfits that offer that, I'm sure it comes with a big comp cut.

FEX Contracting is mostly geared towards face-to-face.

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for a top 5 telesales imo list so I can do research.

There are tons of them. Ben Reder, Coleman Pollock, and Jeff Root are a few of the top independent agencies.

Many say Northstar has a great training system. But their comp is reduced and they're LOA if I'm not mistaken.

There are tons of them. Ben Reder, Coleman Pollock, and Jeff Root are a few of the top independent agencies.

Many say Northstar has a great training system. But their comp is reduced and they're LOA if I'm not mistaken.
Thanks! I am in NC so these should be a good starting point.

Thank you for the great info! Does FEXContracting provide back end support so you can concentrate solely on selling and not on chasing signatures, additional forms, etc... ? Do they support telesales agents? Thanks again!

I think we spoke on the phone yesterday. But I’ll post it here in case others are wondering. When agents call me that want to get into phone sales I refer them to Digital BGA. Jeff Root and Nic West have the best platform for phone sales in my opinion. They are the FexContracting of phone sales.

FexContracting has great training, leads and support but no we don’t chase signatures for you. We teach you how to not need to chase signatures. In this day and age of instant decision e-apps I wouldn’t take less commission in exchange for someone “cleaning up my apps” if I were an agent. You just don’t have much of that with FE.

Thanks! I am in NC so these should be a good starting point.

What part of NC? I'm in Raleigh. I've been in the FE arena since 1999, and started doing FE tele-sales in 2005. The groups already mentioned are also solid and credible.

We have some of the best FE tele-sales training in the nation and the carrier generates live transfers with TV leads, online request a quote, face book, multi source, and even tele-marketing leads made by American callers. All leads are fresh and exclusive. Everything is streamlined (it should be since we started doing FE tele-sales back in 2005 way before everyone else) and we use voice signature.

Of course this program would be for full-time captive agents. You and anyone else are welcomed to call me if you'd like to compare notes...252-292-3350...Greg.

Last edited:
Back