In Need of an New FMO/IMO

victor247

Expert
I'm currently doing business in CT but I live in Massachusetts. I'm selling final expense and Medicare Dual Advantage plans through Premier. So the only plans I sold through them are Anthem(CT only, they are not in MA) and UHC. I asked Premier Companies to help me start selling UHC in MA and they don't let me sell it. I couldn't make sense of their reason but i think its because they aren't licensed in Massachusetts. My main concern is to sell Medicare advantage plans here in Massachusetts. It doesnt matter which company its through as long as I can service my local Ukrainian/Russian and Polish community. Does anyone know who would be best to contract through? Thanks in advance!

I'm currently doing business in CT but I live in Massachusetts. I'm selling final expense and Medicare Dual Advantage plans through Premier. So the only plans I sold through them are Anthem(CT only, they are not in MA) and UHC. I asked Premier Companies to help me start selling UHC in MA and they don't let me sell it. I couldn't make sense of their reason but i think its because they aren't licensed in Massachusetts. My main concern is to sell Medicare advantage plans here in Massachusetts. It doesnt matter which company its through as long as I can service my local Ukrainian/Russian and Polish community. Does anyone know who would be best to contract through? Thanks in advance!

We have UHC available and we are licensed in Mass, so give us a call.

Back