Income Year 1 Expectations

Of course not one month retard. In 2013 he wrote 700 policies. He was ranked 70th in Texas for Farmers. I was Ranked 50th. If you are in the Top 100 you can easily be making 500k a year, gross, in 4-5 yrs.

I would like to see your friend's 1099.

Last edited:
Or you took me literal on Jan 14th about last year comment. If you are with Farmers you can look up our premium on ice page. You'll definitly fail as a Farmers agent. Go for it!

Since most insurance agents fail is that really saying anything?

Here we go again....Todd02 "dropping his numbers." If you follow his posts the #'s never add up & yes he writes $150k premium a month and makes $4,000,000 a year blah blah blah and whoa a monkey just flew outta my arse..

You will regret any captive in the long haul. Go Indy

If you make the mistake of going captive you better jump ship before the captive destroys your soul.

Here we go again....Todd02 "dropping his numbers." If you follow his posts the #'s never add up & yes he writes $150k premium a month and makes $4,000,000 a year blah blah blah and whoa a monkey just flew outta my arse..

You will regret any captive in the long haul. Go Indy

If you make the mistake of going captive you better jump ship before the captive destroys your soul.

Ah its the Facebook stalker again… My Facebook photos weren't doing it for you anymore so you started having monkeys play with your butt…? Sounds about right…

2 pages of answers. one guy attacking another. one calling names...and NO ONE answering this basic question =/

Latest posts

Back