Indemnity Plans

sissymary

Expert
Who has the best hospital/limited beny plans? The best plan to ad on to a Major med to help with high deductables and so on? Thanks.

Who has the best hospital/limited beny plans? The best plan to ad on to a Major med to help with high deductables and so on? Thanks.

The best plan I've sold.......is no longer sold. It was a VBA ER room plan for $20/mo for the whole family that paid up to $1000 per ER room visit. I owned it, and used it twice. I actually made money on it, a rarity in insurance. They stopped selling it, and cancelled all policies about a year ago. I know a good deal when I see it, and they obviously saw it too. All other type plans that are similar are a rip off due to the high cost and low chance of return.

Stick to accident / critical illness policies to fill in the deductible void. As an example, Here is my link to NACD/Zurich policy: National Association of Consumers Direct
I can get you contracted if you wish.

Am I looking at the CI correctly, no health questions? Just a long time frame on the pre-existing clause?

Back