Individual Health Marketing Cost

For every lead I create when I call them they answer the phone.

Does your caller ID say "I.R.S." or do you sit outside their home and only call when the lights are on?

I know if I generate 20 leads a day I will be able to talk to almost 15 of them.

You need to package that and resell it. You can make a lot more peddling your system than you can selling insurance.

Does your caller ID say "I.R.S." or do you sit outside their home and only call when the lights are on?You need to package that and resell it. You can make a lot more peddling your system than you can selling insurance.

If you call someone while they are still on your site the results are amazing.

That right time with tell. With the recent MLR ruling we will find out real soon what the comp looks like and then how many producers will be left.

Just curious. Do you require people to register to view portions of your site?

Well I use Norvax quote engine. So they have have to complete one field of info to review quotes.

Then that info is sent to me in real time. So if its during business hours I try to call them on the spot. This is why I am able to talk to more leads.

Let me know the name of your dealer, cause the S$#T your smoking must be GREAT!

I've said this is another thread, but it has to be repeated:

Ins Agent compensation has no bearing on the cost of internet leads.

Most internet leads come from affiliates, very few lead companies have natural seo traffic. Many affiliates use PPC, and just because agent comp drops 50% ( making internet leads unaffordable), you will have a select few will only make peanuts per deal in exchange for volume or the affiliates will just start generating leads for other products.

If you look at the affiliate payouts from any health lead vendor, the affiliates usually get $5-7 per net lead. Now, if becuase agent comp drops and the lead vendors have to drop their affiliate payouts by 50% let's say, to $2.50 per net lead----you can forget it, ain't gonna happen.

If you think cause we make less, that the vendors will charge less....U are on crack.

Best case, $2-3 leads.....no filters.....and ur the 20th person the get the lead.
Agent compensation has everything to do with the price of leads!

If insures announced tomorrow we get 300% first year with 12 month advance lead prices would shoot up. Why? .....Demand
So the opposite is true too if comp goes to 5% with 0 advance demand falls off and the price of the lead follows.

Agent compensation has everything to do with the price of leads!

If insures announced tomorrow we get 300% first year with 12 month advance lead prices would shoot up. Why? .....Demand
So the opposite is true too if comp goes to 5% with 0 advance demand falls off and the price of the lead follows.

I think the argument is that lead providers will just focus their efforts elsewhere where they can make more per lead than the health market demands

I don't give them credit for being able to switch to something else as profitable as sellling health leads.

Agents have been burned so badly over the last year, that when the commission falls hard, and it will, they are going to be begging agents to buy their crap.

I've already had two calls this week about purchasing unadvertised specials on internet leads. No thanks.

You can still make a lot of $$ selling gullible agents on their "own" lead generation website. If this board is any indication of separating a fool from his money, that's where you can make it.

Back