Infinite Banking Concept

I am connected with the Be your own bank out of St. Augustine, Fla, I suggest anybody who is interested in the concept to chek out their site.

Do you mean my You family Bank that they trademarked? Where are you at? Who are you? Why are you promoting them?

I am not promoting them, there were questions about the infinite banking concept and I was just telling folks where to go to get a better understanding.....by the way who are you and where are you?

He has been HERE for the past 5 years and an active poster on these forums.

We are ALWAYS leery and suspicious of low participating or brand new posters who seem to only want to spam us with their "link of the week".

Well, I certainly am not a spammer! I was just trying to help somebody understand the concept better.....There is a better way to ask somebody who and what they are than the way coachd did.....I thought this site was to be helpful....But you and coachd seem to thing it is yours and you have a corner on what is posted here.....

If you want to help someone understand a concept better, do it. Don't just refer someone to some other resource without some substance behind it.

THAT'S how a site is helpful to its members.

Ameritas: S&P A+ (Strong) AM Best A (Excellent)

Why does it matter what they are in relation to other companies?

By the way, I don't sell them. Never have. But after looking at them to find out why you wouldn't, I will look into what they have to offer. I've only briefly checked them out, but, so far, their history seems pretty solid to me. After reading their history, I don't know why you made the comment about them being Ameritas in 30 years.

Hell, Ma Bell isn't Ma Bell, except in name. Sears isn't Sears, except in name. My point is you can't guarantee anybody's future success or failure. Not even Northwestern Mutual (COMDEX 100).

It matters because those other companies are alternatives to Ameritas.

That is like a salesman at the Acura dealership telling you that it doesnt matter what BMW offers.....

WL returns are based on Dividends.
Dividends are based on carrier performance.
A carrier with higher financials is in a better position to perform at higher levels and produce higher dividends.

Also, when you are dealing with a lifelong policy. You want stability. Companies with a Comdex over 90 have a much much better track record of not selling out to other companies.

The last thing you want is the policy to go through 3 different carriers over a 30y period. And after seeing how carriers treat bought business, it is not something you want for your clients.

Not to mention the risk of going bust. If memory serves me correctly, no AA companies have ever gone through insolvency.

When it comes to WL, I could write a whole article on why high financials are a HUGE factor to consider if you want high CV performance.

Not to mention the fact that this is an IBC thread.
One of the core concepts of IBC is to use a Non Direct Recognition Policy. Ameritas is DR, not NDR. That alone is enough reason to dismiss them for the purposes of this thread.

I didn't initiate the COMDEX comment, just responded to it.

And no, I wouldn't think an Acura salesman would mention BMW, unless maybe he saw me drive up in one.

When's the last time an A rated carrier went bust?

"One of the core concepts of IBC is to use a Non Direct Recognition Policy. Ameritas is DR, not NDR. That alone is enough reason to dismiss them for the purposes of this thread. "

This is all you really needed to say. Well, you could have left out "for the purposes of this thread."

Back