Info Gathering - Generating your OWN online leads

I think you're right about the SEO. Maybe I'll let the high school part-timers handle things for a while.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi ChumpsFromOxford

I'll gladly share my short business biography & some of my accomplishments.

Note* I had to remove URLS until I have 10 posts... I'll come back when I hit 10 & add the URLS, but if you want them feel free to PM me.

I suppose my biggest claim to fame would be leaving the insurance world and within 3 months closing $100,000 in contracts for local businesses who needed help with their marketing - This is the company that I did it under AIRiUS Media - feel free to check out the testimonials & such.

I really got fed up with dealing with small businesses who thought it was appropriate to call me day and night and treated me as though I was an employee of theirs - so out of frustrating I decided to create a product teaching other people how I got to 100k so fast... turns out that's a more fun business to run.

I sold almost 1000 copies of that book (at $27) in 2 weeks. A lightbulb went off in my head and I basically canceled all my contracts and worked full time in Direct Response marketing.

So I don't have an "official" business website right now since most of my pages are those ugly, flashy pages that normal people hate. But those long form sales copy pages turn 1 out of 100 people into a buyer.

So here are a few of those:
(you'll have to google the pages until I can get the URLS)

Ultimate Sales Funnel
Secret Guru Playbook

And more along the lines of something for B2B (and my personal favorite) Outsource Mastery - It's a $2000 course on how a small business (250k to 500k a year) can automate & outsource their work while scaling very fast. It's 2 months long - that's why we haven't updated that page yet.

You can also see a pic of me speaking about that from stage at the same URL.

I recently found out that my courses have been downloaded approx 250,000 times (according to Amazon) and I've got somewhere around 20,000 customers across various products. I've spoken at sold out events, been on experts panels in different markets & generally have tried to accomplish a lot in the past little while.

Just to show you guys I'm not fibbing (and I hate doing this...) but I attached an income screenshot from some of the products that I listed. Note* a few have been updated with higher prices / more content and not all the products/ services were on this platform either. ---***NOTE: Couldn't do this b/c I don't have 10 posts***---- Will update later.

Anyway... I guess I had to write all that to show you guys I'm not faking this stuff & I do have a few really cool ideas...

Now, back to the question :)

Do you think people would be interested in a course on how to use some basic stuff on the web to automate lead generation & booking appointments? What are some problems you guys are running into with your leads? Maybe I can help.

Cheers
-Adam

Interesting.

http://ultimatesalesfunnel dot net

I'm curious to hear what others think.

Last edited:
I would like to learn some or all of of your lead generation techniques.my PRIMERICA life insurance business is really struggling. I need your help what are the websites or. Books i can read to make my business profitable.i sell term life in surance and auto.im also studying for my series 6 . What type of automation sftware do u use to sell annuities and life insurance

I would like to learn some or all of of your lead generation techniques.my PRIMERICA life insurance business is really struggling. I need your help what are the websites or. Books i can read to make my business profitable.i sell term life in surance and auto.im also studying for my series 6 . What type of automation sftware do u use to sell annuities and life insurance

Think long and hard about that Series 6! Being a Registered Rep is not all it's cracked up to be. When you talk about software, what are you talking about? Presentation software? Case design?

Latest posts

Back