Inground Pool - Unfenced...GEICO? Homesite?

insurance1822

Guru
1000 Post Club
So I lost an account today to GEICO. The people have an unfenced inground pool & I'm pretty sure GEICO only writes HO through Liberty Mutual or Homesite...will those guys write something like that? Did the phone rep forget to ask & maybe it will get termed upon inspection?

So I lost an account today to GEICO. The people have an unfenced inground pool & I'm pretty sure GEICO only writes HO through Liberty Mutual or Homesite...will those guys write something like that? Did the phone rep forget to ask & maybe it will get termed upon inspection?

Do you really want an account where the guy hasn't fenced in the pool??

If he doesn't care enough to fence the pool, what else is he not doing? Sounds like a claim waiting to happen.

Do you really want an account where the guy hasn't fenced in the pool?? If he doesn't care enough to fence the pool, what else is he not doing? Sounds like a claim waiting to happen.

Ok I have to respond, I grew in a house with an un-fenced pool, everyone in my family is still alive, I also have never worn a helmet while riding my tricycle, I watch my iPad all the time and leave my iPhone in pocket all day and no cancer. Myself and kids are all vaccinated and I'm the only one that has problems ?.

Hehe

Ok I have to respond, I grew in a house with an un-fenced pool, everyone in my family is still alive, I also have never worn a helmet while riding my tricycle, I watch my iPad all the time and leave my iPhone in pocket all day and no cancer. Myself and kids are all vaccinated and I'm the only one that has problems ?.

Hehe

Yeah, but this ain't the same world you grew up in. All it takes is one kid that decides to take a swim in your pool.

Remember how once you could get a diving board for a backyard swimming pool? One lawsuit put an end to that. I remember because I heard an ad on the radio the other day advertising diving boards for inground pools. I was shocked, I bet you have to install it yourself.

Yeah, but this ain't the same world you grew up in. All it takes is one kid that decides to take a swim in your pool. Remember how once you could get a diving board for a backyard swimming pool? One lawsuit put an end to that. I remember because I heard an ad on the radio the other day advertising diving boards for inground pools. I was shocked, I bet you have to install it yourself.

I agree I just had to be a smart mouth

Back