Instant Quote Engine VS Lead Capture Tool

Hey Guys,

What is or has worked better for your websites:

An instant quote engine or a lead capture tool(Form)

Thanks!
I use a combination of instant quoting and contact forms for custom requests. I decided on this because if you put yourself in the shoes of a prospect they usually want the info now and don't want to wait for a phone call. I also don't require any contact information. I have had applicants go to my site and apply and I still haven't talked to them. But most will get a quote and then they need you to call to tell them what they are looking at.
As we move forward Internet shoppers are becoming more sophisticated and you'll need to think about things like having mobile access to your website, using text for more info, Qr codes, etc

I decided on this because if you put yourself in the shoes of a prospect they usually want the info now and don't want to wait for a phone call. I also don't require any contact information.

Especially if your header on the search engine for your site says INSTANT ONLINE RATES.......I just require name ....phone and email address......and most of the time what they put in is real.....as soon as the rates pop up I get a email with this info and most of the time can talk to them while they are looking at the rates......

stibroker,
do you think it's more effective to require phone number AND email address vs. requiring phone number OR email address?

I've debated about which is better, or if it really makes any difference. have you ever tested to see which is more effective? I only get a fraction of the quotes you get, so it's much harder for me to test. and unlike you, I don't have an instant quote engine, only a form.

interested to hear your thoughts on that.

Back