Insurance Agent Websites

brkrsrevolution

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Troy, OH
If you would like an insurance lead generating website and get it ranked in your local community on page one of google fast, we can help. We will build you a website with 4 pages and a Blog, content provided, and a lead capture form right on the main page of the website for you. Our sites use some pretty exciting SEO methods that get you to page one of google very fast, we then show you how to keep it there long term.

Insurance forum members can receive a discount by private messaging me here on the forum. Our $399 site discount is $40 and our $699 site discount is $75, this offer is only for insurance-forums.net members only!

I have been helping agents generate their own leads for many years now as well as generating leads for agents myself, am an agency owner and a personal producer.

Check out our website here Insurance Agent Websites for more information

Thanks!

Has anyone used these guys? Or, a similar service? It would be interesting to get some feedback. I am intrigued. I live in a small rural area, and this seems like a good idea. Should be able to get first page of Google rather quickly. Thanks

Admin, yes we host the site and build it. The $195 annual renewal pays the hosting and domain name, we would rather do it annually than small monthly fees.

Quackattack, We could have you on page one of google in less than 30 days in the organic search results area. I will guarantee this for you. If we dont get you to page one of Google in 30 days or less, I will refund what you paid for the site up to $399, so if you buy the $699 site and we dont make it to page one I will refund $399, if you buy the $399 site I will refund the $399. This is not an open guarantee to everyone but I am pretty confident I can do it for anyone who wants to try.

Once we get you there to the top, you will want to do a weekly blog post to keep content on your site fresh which will help your site stay at the top in your community.

Another thing we only sell one of each site in each city, once a site is sold we will not put another agent in behind you competing against you, that is another thing the $195 annual renewal fee covers, it keeps your area protected.

I suggest before buying a site check with me to make sure your city is not already taken for the type of site you are having us build.

Thanks and hope we get to build you a site soon. I will be leaving tomorrow morning for a funeral in Chicago, so if you message me I may not answer until i return on Sunday.

Thanks!

Has anyone used these guys? Or, a similar service? It would be interesting to get some feedback. I am intrigued. I live in a small rural area, and this seems like a good idea. Should be able to get first page of Google rather quickly. Thanks

Quackattack... Did you take him up on his offer? How did it work out?

Quackattack... Did you take him up on his offer? How did it work out?

Not yet. But, I am still considering it. It seems like a good idea in my area. I would love to see some of their work, like websites they have already produced, etc. Feedback from agents. Nice little chunk of change, but probably not bad even if you only got 30 or so leads a year off it. Would pay for itself.

I haven't pulled the trigger yet. But, if I go with any company for a website, it will be ITC. I have done a lot of research on them, and it has all been positive.

Back