Insurance brokerage website creating and ranking.

Good evening everyone,

I would like to ask for recommendations for creating and ranking an insurance brokerage website. I have been shopping around and found three companies that offer these services - InsuranceSplash, SearchBerg.com, and Forge3.com. However, I am not sure if they are overpromising. Has anyone had experience with any of these companies? Or do you have any better providers to recommend?

I need them to create a website, set up Google My Business, and perform SEO optimization.

Thank you for your help and sharing your experiences.

I would be exceptionally careful hiring anyone to do SEO optimization. Period, End of Statement. There are a lot of techniques, which in the begining may appear to benefit ranking which can destroy them long term.

Additionally - Setting Up a Website and SEO should be separated out. Make sure you own your own Domain, make sure you run and own the domain hosting. You can hire someone to build the actual site, but all of it should be through your name.

Google My Business? You should do this yourself, its an afternoon type of operation to set up - very easy. Once its all set up - sure I guess you can turn this over to someone to do for you - but its really not difficult. Add a picture and a post once a month.

Regionally and Nationally its going to take a decade or so to rank, frankly, and that is assuming you are good at it.

Local Ranking is not at all difficult.

What you failed to ask about was Social posting. I would consider hiring someone to set this all up for you if so inclined.

One final point here - Hiring people to do stuff you do not understand is something I find very difficult. [Its hard to know what to even ask them.] But if you learn a bit about this stuff and at least set up much of this yourself - you will not only save money, you will insure the property ownership, and hire contractors more effectively. And never, never, never believe claims of "be the first page on google," not at least for any search term you will ever want.

Best of Luck

Last edited:
Back