Insurance by Phone, Don't Have to See Client, Non-med, Done 100% Over the Net/phone?.

Re: Insurance by Phone, Don't Have to See Client, Non-med, Done !00% Over the Net/phne?.

search the forum..s.everal companies allow you to sell and obtain electric signatures

Assurity has a pretty nice set up, all electronic, even non med and there are plenty of free screen sharing options out there where you can go over everything with ur client/prospect and then simply write the application. gotomeeting is one that I can think of off the top of my head

Have a temporary health issue that is going to keep me from doing in home face to face so I am in on this too.

I use most all of the companies mentioned above. I find biggest challenge is getting prospect in front of his email, open link and digitally sign. Since we do a fair amount of SIWL I am going to beef up on Foresters Voice.

Have a temporary health issue that is going to keep me from doing in home face to face so I am in on this too.

I use most all of the companies mentioned above. I find biggest challenge is getting prospect in front of his email, open link and digitally sign. Since we do a fair amount of SIWL I am going to beef up on Foresters Voice.

we do hundreds of e-signed applications a month and I can tell you that as long as you prepare them for it, they will sign. When I say prepare, I mean tell them that this is what they are going to do and to open their email while you are talking to them about solutions etc. Agents selling insurance effectively in my mind are not really truly selling, they are facilitating a process and telling their clients what to do. All the studies show that people want to buy, but their biggest barrier to buying is convenience. MAKE IT CONVENIENT...and, tell them what they have to do.

In a nutshell, it is all about your script. Even when talking to a brand new lead (purchased, affinity, referral, seo etc.) we tell them to get in front of their computer and to pull up their email and to grab a pencil. The consumer doesn't know any better....they will follow your lead if you believe in your lead..

the first thing I tell all my internal agents and external agents focused on phone sales is "consumers are cattle, herd them. they will always go where you tell them but you have to tell them."

Btw, our application signature rate of sent e-signed apps is 92%, with 84% being within 24 hours.

I would highly recommend contacting Jeff (jroot) or Nic (picnic) these guys know their stuff on phone and internet sales.

Back