Insurance CRM for efficient commission management

Eamon Phillips

I'm trying to make up my mind which CRM to go for. I understand that at the end of the day it comes down to what is most important to each one us.
When it comes to commission management, how important has this been for you? I guess that some type of integration with Quickbooks is a required. Correct?
TIA

First step is to stop thinking you need ONE CRM. There is not a single crm that does the job. You must start thinking you need TWO CRM's.

First, you need a crm that is a prospect crm that will create a lead funnel/flow for you to push people along the process. Texting/Email/Task reminders/notification to you.

The Second crm is more of an Agency Management System that picks up from the first one after the sale, putting the client into a servicing mode, birthday emails, commission tracking, etc.

I have yet to find one CRM that does both jobs well, I have used ZOHO and totally customized by sales process. Did not look pretty, but did the job well, currently using GoHighLevel.com for the sales process now.

As for Agency management, have used just about all of them, from RadiusBob.com, agentmethods.com and currently EBIX.

it is a never ending process as your agency grows so do your needs and you will be changing again.

money wise, I spend about $300/mo on the two I use, which includes a VOIP/TEXT/Email service with Twilio integrated with the sales CRM.

Skipper

First step is to stop thinking you need ONE CRM. There is not a single crm that does the job. You must start thinking you need TWO CRM's.

First, you need a crm that is a prospect crm that will create a lead funnel/flow for you to push people along the process. Texting/Email/Task reminders/notification to you.

The Second crm is more of an Agency Management System that picks up from the first one after the sale, putting the client into a servicing mode, birthday emails, commission tracking, etc.

I have yet to find one CRM that does both jobs well, I have used ZOHO and totally customized by sales process. Did not look pretty, but did the job well, currently using GoHighLevel.com for the sales process now.

As for Agency management, have used just about all of them, from RadiusBob.com, agentmethods.com and currently EBIX.

it is a never ending process as your agency grows so do your needs and you will be changing again.

money wise, I spend about $300/mo on the two I use, which includes a VOIP/TEXT/Email service with Twilio integrated with the sales CRM.

Skipper

Thanks a lot!

This was very insightful!

Back