Insurance Elevated

jasynt71

Hey Everyone, I'm a brand new agent looking for the best fit.
I've tried and tried to find reviews on Insurance Elevated and Eric Bosworth. Not looking to shame anybody just don't know enough about them. Any reviews out there or ideas on where to find out about them.
Thank You So Much.

One of there brokers told me about there lead program. He said they were no more than 10min old leads and I would buy 25 of them at around 800 bucks a week.
And close half of them if I followed the Telesales script. seems 🤔

One of there brokers told me about there lead program. He said they were no more than 10min old leads and I would buy 25 of them at around 800 bucks a week.
That’s bs and a lie . Avg close rate on net leads is 5-10%. Your new a gullable and he knows that . I bet he’s also selling you some old leads . So many lies and fraud in the lead space

That’s bs and a lie . Avg close rate on net leads is 5-10%. Your new a gullable and he knows that . I bet he’s also selling you some old leads . So many lies and fraud in the lead space
Thanks for the reply. Not that gullible after 20yrs of sales in a different industry.
I just let him talk.
Im looking for the real deal in telesales for now. Lots of good people lots of sharks.

🤣

If they’re “10 min old leads”, that means they came off of a form, probably FB. Facebook leads have a DISASTROUS closing percentage.

Find out what the lead source is. Unless they’re call ins from radio or TV, ain’t nobody closing 50%.

Hey Everyone, I'm a brand new agent looking for the best fit.
I've tried and tried to find reviews on Insurance Elevated and Eric Bosworth. Not looking to shame anybody just don't know enough about them. Any reviews out there or ideas on where to find out about them.
Thank You So Much.
Did you try looking up Eric Bosworth's license on the licensee search with FLDFS? Does it concern you at all that he just got licensed about a year and a half ago? I have been licensed for 17 years and I would not work under anybody who just got licensed a year an a half ago no matter what smoke they are blowing. In any case, why do you need this person? What value are they bringing? That's what you have to ask yourself....then when you get the answer you will end up getting direct contracts with all the carriers like I did. Once you are more experienced, you can also appoint yourself as an agency if necessary to get those bigger contracts. I am not recommending that route for you now since you're not very experienced yet. These FMO's and IMO's need to provide value if you're gonna to assign your commissions to them and the truth is they don't. Own your book. Build your book. All commissions should be assigned to you and only you.

Back