Releases from 360 Insurance Group

truthstandsalone

Hello,
I have my life, health, and Medicare appointments with them and I want to be released immediately. Do I need to find a new IMO to be released to first or do I have to contact all of the carriers individually. I haven’t selected a new IMO yet but I don’t want my NPN number to be attached to 360 Insurance Group. They won’t respond to my emails or phone calls so what is the fastest most efficient way to do this?

Hello,
I have my life, health, and Medicare appointments with them and I want to be released immediately. Do I need to find a new IMO to be released to first or do I have to contact all of the carriers individually. I haven’t selected a new IMO yet but I don’t want my NPN number to be attached to 360 Insurance Group. They won’t respond to my emails or phone calls so what is the fastest most efficient way to do this?
They have to release you to someone. The new IMO has to agree to accept any debt responsibility so he has to sign the release and then they sign after him.

Hello,
What is it about 360 that has you moving on? I have contemplated joining them. You could save me the experience.

If you need any help please reach me. I have been through the worst possible situations regarding contracting. The play by play depends on your current relationship with your upline (good or bad terms). A release could be as easy as requesting it or as hard as 3-6 months. If you get your book of business completely depends on your current contractual obligation. Best of luck to you!

What is it about 360 that has you moving on? I have contemplated joining them. You could save me the experience.
Every agency has agents moving on and coming on. That doesn't mean anything good or bad necessarily.
BUT, if he is really having problems getting a release or guidance directly from them on what he needs to do to be released, that could be a really bad sign. The whole story is not always what it appears at first though. Have to see how it plays out.
For example, in this case Dave Duford is one of the key agencies under 360 and he has a strong relationship with them and has offered his help. The OP seems to be ignoring him. So he might not really be trying too hard.

Back