Insurance Job Opportunity Southern Indiana

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
I have a funeral home in Evansville, Indiana that I'm doing some work with. They need to hire two full-time pre-need insurance agents to sell pre-need funeral plans for their three locations in Evansville.

The pre-need agents will also sell final expense and Medicare Supplements.

This will be a captive position and will offer excellent training, office space, huge base of customers, Market system database, field training, and ...dare I say it...FREE leads.

Commissions are assigned to the funeral home. You will not own your business. This is an excellent opportunity for a new agent that wants to get into the senior market with a LOT of support over an independent. It would also be good for an agent who is struggling financially as an independent. If you are already a successful independent agent, this is probably not for you.

Realistic 1st year income is $70,000+ with NO cost to you for leads or supplies. Every agent in this position has won annual award trips for the agent and spouse also (we will be leaving soon for the Bahamas). Your manager will be a very good friend of mine who is one of the best in the Preneed Business.

This is the exact same way I got started 15-years ago. I don't think there is ANY better opportunity to learn the senior market from scratch without going broke trying it on your own dime.

Send a message to me through the forum if you want me to contact you. You will need to send your name, city, forum name and a phone number. All enquiries will be confidential.

Latest posts

Back