Insurance opportunity

snockles

Hello all, some questions about Family First Life:
1. Leads.
*Minmum need to spend per month to come out ahead and make a decent income after ALL expenses. Initially (40k min) and in the long run. (100k +)
* Are there refunds on bogus leads?
* Do you need to expand beyond your own state to make any money?
2. Support & Training
* What is it and is it helpful?
3. Is this mainly face to face or over the phone sales?
4. Bottom line: Is FFL better in general than a lot of these lead based organizations?
I would appreciate answers from someone who really knows about these things. Not just hearsay and rumors.
Thanks!

The reality is that FFL does not pay the "highest comp in the industry" as they promote. They typically start agents around an 85 for final expense with a 100 on the Americo HMS and Omaha Term Life express. A lot of their top agents are buying a ton of leads which they get from various lead vendors. Additionally, I have spoken to many FFL agents who get little to no field training let along a ride along. They are expected to learn from a conference call only and then are highly encouraged to recruit before they have written over 200k in premium themselves.

There are a lot of better options for you out there if you are willing to look. There "top" level which is 140 is only on a couple products. The rest of them are a 115-120. Many organizations in here can pretty much give you those levels from the jump! With FFL you need to be doing roughly $4,000,000 per year in production.

Bottom line is that you can get leads, training, support and better comp elsewhere. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to chat. I'm sure others will be chiming in as well.

Best of luck to you!

Hello all, some questions about Family First Life:
1. Leads.
*Minmum need to spend per month to come out ahead and make a decent income after ALL expenses. Initially (40k min) and in the long run. (100k +)
* Are there refunds on bogus leads?
* Do you need to expand beyond your own state to make any money?
2. Support & Training
* What is it and is it helpful?
3. Is this mainly face to face or over the phone sales?
4. Bottom line: Is FFL better in general than a lot of these lead based organizations?
I would appreciate answers from someone who really knows about these things. Not just hearsay and rumors.
Thanks!
I've "heard" that FFL does not pay the "highest comp in the industry" as they promote. :)

Back