InsuranceAgents.com Leads

You have to be very careful before you follow such leads. I don't have the stats but I know that majority of them are scams.
Do a good investigation before you commit your cash, a word is enough for the wise.

I'm surprised no one mentioned that insuranceagents.com is also a BankRate company now...

Ok, so I just filled out my info on this site. It ran me through netquote and insureme for sure.. What a load of crap. :no:
Yep, I had that happen as well. Kind of explains the frustration consumers who are just looking to price insurance go through, then they get spammed and hammered with calls.
Lead sources are so subjective because it only takes one or two closes to profit.

there annuity leads have always been terrible, return over 90% and they have never denied a return request, so they know they are garbage, I can't imagine what the other leads are like...

I used them before with Life leads, used filters of course, paid for 30 leads closed 3 contacted 6. Of course most were crap or fake leads. But I was happy with the outcome. I found that with these leads with the competition you will have, you have to call them as soon as you get the lead.

Even if you are not ready to provide a quote you will still need a little more info before giving a good quote to them so ask those questions and get back with them within the day. That is what worked for me. And I'm not saying this will work everyone or this is the site to always get your leads. But they do have some decent leads if you know how to work them, and the leads that were crap they gave me credit with no hassle. Just my two cents.

Why companies such as Netquote & InsureMe (or parent companies) can not have its own call center and close deals having their own leads? Or selling of leads to more than one agents is more profitable than commissions which could be gained from closed deals?

They could I'm sure but not everyone is cut out to be an insurance agent:)

Read a lot of bad reviews about them so better stay clear. Instead, try generating your own leads with a website or blog. This will give you more control over your market and your leads will be more targeted and responsive.

Back