Insuranceleads.com - Going from Bad to Worse

I recommend staying away from insuranceleads.com .

I had a lot of agents have problems with them.

I even deleted them off of my websites. I don't care how much they offer to pay to push agents to them. They pay at least $50 bucks for every new agent that signs up with the special links.

They will tell you all about the $300 worth of free leads that they give away. The leads are not any good. Never heard anyone brag about the free leads or the leads that cost you money.

I'm hearing a lot of good things about age leads and some mailing companies right now.

I would stay away from internet leads all together.

what mailing companies and aged leads list companies have you heard good things about? (i understand that you may not have used the companies yet so just what you've heard would be a good start).

i was actually considering going with insuranceleads.com initially. i then called their hq and spoke to one of their sales people 'monte' and it sounded as if there was a party going on in the background.... 'f$#k this' and 'f#$k that' was all i heard. they lost all credibility there in the professionalism dept.

what mailing companies and aged leads list companies have you heard good things about? (i understand that you may not have used the companies yet so just what you've heard would be a good start).

i was actually considering going with insuranceleads.com initially. i then called their hq and spoke to one of their sales people 'monte' and it sounded as if there was a party going on in the background.... 'f$#k this' and 'f# that' was all i heard. they lost all credibility there in the professionalism dept.

Don't waste your time with insuranceleads.com. Just do a search on this forum and see why.

Welcome Insurance Agents-Cheap Aged Leads
My agents have only had good things to say about him.

When they call these people they are just calling to see if they were help or if the person that call them could have done a better job. Works really well.

We have a deal with Leads 2 Success for our agents. But they are really good. Our agents are getting about 1% to 1 1/2%. I'm happy with these results and numbers.

Here is the deal we have with them. Welcome Insurance Agents-Direct Mail Lead Program

I can't find any good internet leads or I'd made some deals with the lead company.

There are VERY, VERY few lead companies that are good and chances are they'll be made very bad once more agents discover them.

If you have the money for leads you have the money for either your own website or direct mail.

VERY WELL PUT PANGAEA!

Learn that internet "lead" companies do NOT sell true leads, they sell suspects.

Yes, Like Mark stated a few times in this post, you can create your own lead system.

Starting thinking as a leader, you have a great brain so you would not have made it this far or reading this post.

Put your wallet and credit cards away. The objective is to get out of debt forever. Continuing the suspect lead path it is very hard to stay on the road to success.

Bet on yourself, it you cannot, get completely away from anything to do with insurance.

Latest posts

Back