InsureMe Leads

RonRoberts

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have received several emails over the last month or so from InsureMe leads. Has anyone had any success with these leads? What I mean by success is "contact" success.

Why would anyone give you a positive response? So you can buy leads and cut down on their volume flow?

Let's start with what lines of insurance you need leads for, and are you selling over the phone or face to face?

Don't mind the selfish agents. There is a thread already about insureme. I just tried them and completely struck out. They must buy info of people who don't answer their phone, like most lead companies. However, this email just showed up.

Your Credit Request Limit Has Been Removed
Hi Joel
We are happy to announce a change to our credit policy as part of our continued commitment to improve lead quality and enhance customer service. Credit request reasons will remain the same however, on Monday, November 7th, your account credit request limit was removed.
Along with this change, we will maintain our focus on identifying lead source issues and continue to develop our proprietary Bankrate Insurance Verified technology to provide a superior lead service to our valued agents.
Our Continued Commitment
Since the release of Bankrate Insurance Verified in August 2011, we have blocked thousands of low-quality leads from being sent to our agents. We are taking strong action against questionable lead sources and increasing our reach to verified, high quality partners. Watch for more updates as we continue to refine our "Quality Roadmap" and overall lead product to help you reach your goals.

Maybe they finally woke up and decided that selling junk won't build a business.

Why would anyone give you a positive response? So you can buy leads and cut down on their volume flow?

Let's start with what lines of insurance you need leads for, and are you selling over the phone or face to face?

Face to face life and final expense.

Don't mind the selfish agents. There is a thread already about insureme. I just tried them and completely struck out. They must buy info of people who don't answer their phone, like most lead companies. However, this email just showed up.

Hi Joel
We are happy to announce a change to our credit policy as part of our continued commitment to improve lead quality and enhance customer service. Credit request reasons will remain the same however, on Monday, November 7th, your account credit request limit was removed.
Along with this change, we will maintain our focus on identifying lead source issues and continue to develop our proprietary Bankrate Insurance Verified technology to provide a superior lead service to our valued agents.
Our Continued Commitment
Since the release of Bankrate Insurance Verified in August 2011, we have blocked thousands of low-quality leads from being sent to our agents. We are taking strong action against questionable lead sources and increasing our reach to verified, high quality partners. Watch for more updates as we continue to refine our "Quality Roadmap" and overall lead product to help you reach your goals.

Maybe they finally woke up and decided that selling junk won't build a business.

I searched for a thread on insureme but could not find one. I understand that some agents do not want to reveal their lead source but if I am in Portland and they are in Panama City Beach, are we really competition?

Hi Joel
Our Continued Commitment

I think they stole our idea. Their ad copy says: Patent Pending! That is a bunch of crock...Just a sales tool.

I'm sure that my posting on this Forum & Forum Members' complaints about companies that "cap" credits have made them take this move.

Folks it is just a FACT. You will get bogus leads...some days 2-5% other days 50%! We need the feed-back loop from our agents to stamp out this stuff.

Those of you that are our customers, please stay in touch with our Agent service department or get in touch with me.

They worked for awhile but then put a cap on my credit - meaning that I could only return up to 25% no matter what!! I figured that it was not worth it for me.:swoon:

I have received several emails over the last month or so from InsureMe leads. Has anyone had any success with these leads? What I mean by success is "contact" success.

Bankrate verified huh? What a marketing scam that is!!!!:SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:

Hi Joel
Our Continued Commitment

Back