InsureMe Leads

I'm in the middle of my trial with insureme and I find it really suspicious that all 6 of the first leads they send me have @yahoo.com email addresses. Isn't that an odd coincidence?

4 of the 6, the number rings and rings to no answer. 1 wrong number and 1 actual person interested in a policy.

1 in 6 may the good with internet leads, if you can help that 1 with what they are looking for.

Not saying this is what you expect, but most new agents expect each lead to be a sell. That will never be the case. Expect to sell a policy for every 10 to 15 leads. Good luck.

1 in 6 may the good with internet leads, if you can help that 1 with what they are looking for.

Not saying this is what you expect, but most new agents expect each lead to be a sell. That will never be the case. Expect to sell a policy for every 10 to 15 leads. Good luck.

Are you referring to 1 for 10-15 for internet leads only, or are referring to telemarked and direct mailed as well?

Yes, if you are using internet leads, if you can convert 1 out of 10 or 15, you are probably getting an average return. Problem is, with the reduction in commissions with many of the carriers, it's still not enough to make much money with.

Direct mail and telemarketed would probably be much less. Direct mail (I don't have much experience) is about 1-2% return from what I have read and heard. Telemarketing is your least expensive, but will require some time to work on. I don't do much telemarketing either. Your list is the most important thing in telemarketing. When I started, I used a list that was not a good fit for what I sold, and spent a lot of time talking to the wrong people.

I use insureme. Here is the deal, if you are the first person to call you win..... if you get that person on the phone and you hang up without a deal you lose.... dont waste your money/time if you dont see these leads like a race. They sell their leads to a LOT of people so if you wait too long the customer will ignore your call because they just got bombarded by calls or I have them on the phone and purposely drag on the quote so everyone else gets denied :). I can get about 60% of them on the phone the first day if I'm fast on the phone ( and i am ;) ). It takes me about 10-12 insureme's to close a deal so it comes out to about $60-$70 / deal made. From what i gather on the forums and from my experience with about 4 lead vendors is none of them stand out. Some are better than others, and from the ones ive used insureme is the easiest to use. their online service gives me great control over lead flow and i rarely ever have to talk to anyone.

Back