Insuricom Vs US Health Advisors Career

The US Health trolls have solicited 3 of my clients in the past week. Every one of them couldn't beat my current price, so they cross-sold their limited benefit plan. 2 of these clients had/have cancer. I got the client and the US Health supervisor on the phone to have my client hear directly from them that the "green" agent was incorrect in cross-selling a LB plan, and their major medical HSA cost more than what my client currently has. Just like Mega, a very small percentage actually buy their MM (less than 10%), because they are not competitively priced. They get away with this because they have both types in their bag.

Other agents reading this board should take note why independent veterans rightfully choose not to sell a captive US health plan.

Just like Mega, a very small percentage actually buy their MM (less than 10%), because they are not competitively priced. They get away with this because they have both types in their bag.

Other agents reading this board should take note why independent veterans rightfully choose not to sell a captive US health plan.
Most of these outfits are very long on rah-rah, but very short on professionalism.

You are correct, they do not charge for training. However, the uplines I talked to would not give access to brochures, rates, etc. unless you got appointed and there is a $90 fee for that.

It was a worthwhile investment because now when I run across them I know exactly what I'm up against.

Let us know who that up line is, Us health advisors trainning is all above board. But insuricom, who is just a agent for Us health advisor, will mis-lead, no he will lie. And call it major medical. I try to give the information i know, so the other agent can make an informed decision.

I didn't say they charged $90.00 for the training, I just said you have to pay the $90.00 to be able to sell there products. They won't even tell you any premiums until you waist your 90 bucks!:mad:

Who charged you 90.00. Was it the company or someone like insuricom. Quite frankly I was to scared to sell it... Here is an example of why. Just this week, I had a woman, with the same kind of insurance, she is have brain seizures. They can't find out why. Since she did not have credibly coverage, I signed her up for the pa state program. 283. per month. my commission 0. But she will be covered. The only problem i have with Obamacare, is how they hammered the agents.

If anyone is interested in honest detailed info on USHealth Group/Advisors from someone who was there feel free to inbox me. I was a top Dist Mgr with them from 9/08-3/11.

That's a lie. The $90.00 probably just lines the pocket of the douche who recruits you? The leads come from YOU setting on an auto dailer for hour's as it makes calls. Where they get the list from no one knows as they won't tell you? If they will not tell you anything including rates, leads and so on, it's a scam. Sure they are selling some ins, but what are they telling and selling the people? A limited indemnity plan and calling it a Major Med?:mad::no::goofy:

Back