Integrity just bought CSG actuarial . There going to control senior mkt.

I’ve had a few contracts under western for 10 years .When I was pushing Gerber as my only GI and Gerber would only pay 60% to the writing agent . I had a deal were they manually paid me 15% additional . Good honest outfit . I bet integrity owns near 50% of the retail distribution Channel now . A few big fish out there I don’t think taken yet are
One life , Gordon marketing and Levinson .

I’ve had a few contracts under western for 10 years .When I was pushing Gerber as my only GI and Gerber would only pay 60% to the writing agent . I had a deal were they manually paid me 15% additional . Good honest outfit . I bet integrity owns near 50% of the retail distribution Channel now . A few big fish out there I don’t think taken yet are

Gordon Marketing sold to Amerilife about a year ago

Heartland bought One Life a year or so ago.

I think National Contracting Center is a fair sized FMO and I don't think they've been bought yet.

What is the "end game" of Integrity buying as many FMO's as they can? Every Medicare FMO that I have done business with over the last 15 years with the exception of Ritter ( have they been purchased??) is now part of Integrity. With the impact of call centers and their complete disregard for telemarketing rules and the utilization of the term "Medicare" in their branding I personally do not see how purchasing all of the regional FMO distribution channels of Medicare health insurance marketing can be a profitable enterprise. I do not think in the short or long term it is going to be a plus for agents.

I won’t counter your ridiculous statement . I speak facts . I bought some facebook leads recently.I found out for a fact he’s resold some of my leads as i have a friend who got some of the same ones a few days later .So don’t me your bs . Your a recruiter and sell the koolaide.
Who is the vendor that is reselling the leads?

RGI leads definitely end up back in circulation.
Only if the IMO that bought them resells them as B leads which some do.

i’ve had a standing offer out there for years for $500 to the first agent that can show me one of my leads bought through RGI has been resold to him. I’ve had a number of them brought to my attention that the people swear they only mailed in one lead
card according to the agents. But in every case it’s easy to prove they mailed in at least two sometimes more. It’s always multiple cards filled out on different dates.

Last edited:
What is the "end game" of Integrity buying as many FMO's as they can? Every Medicare FMO that I have done business with over the last 15 years with the exception of Ritter ( have they been purchased??) is now part of Integrity. With the impact of call centers and their complete disregard for telemarketing rules and the utilization of the term "Medicare" in their branding I personally do not see how purchasing all of the regional FMO distribution channels of Medicare health insurance marketing can be a profitable enterprise. I do not think in the short or long term it is going to be a plus for agents.

Yes, Ritter sold to Amerilife. At least that's what I hear

Back