Integrity just bought CSG actuarial . There going to control senior mkt.

The whole thing. Amerilife does the same as Integrity. They buy out the agencies and let them keep doing what they do.
Todd, as an FMO owner, what is the financial incentive of Integrity and Amerilife to buy all of these regional Fmo's? Enlighten me.

The whole thing. Amerilife does the same as Integrity. They buy out the agencies and let them keep doing what they do.

Hmmm, I recall talking to Craig (maybe some time last year) and they were selling a percentage of ownership to someone. Don't recall who it was, but it was my understanding that he wasn't giving up entire ownership. I could be mistaken though.

Todd, as an FMO owner, what is the financial incentive of Integrity and Amerilife to buy all of these regional Fmo's? Enlighten me.

The fmo’s with integrity get a big lump sum of cash up front and ownership in integrity which will surely be going public in next few yrs . I’m hearing up front cash is massive in the many many multiple 7 figs for big fmo’s . The ipo could net many of these outfits many more millions to . But the agreement I believe is they must stay on and run the business for 3 yrs .

SMS sold to Alliant group

Ritter has not sold but has a PE partner

Amerilife buys 51% of the FMO

Integrity buys 100% of the FMO

Last edited:
My question is to anyone that knows the answer, How does this buying spree of FMO's pencil out? What are the numbers involved in overrides and how do they justify the buying frenzy? I don't get it.

My question is to anyone that knows the answer, How does this buying spree of FMO's pencil out? What are the numbers involved in overrides and how do they justify the buying frenzy? I don't get it.

Uber took Huge losses in the beginning to gain dominance in the field

If I remember correctly it was in the billions

Soon after taxi companies were going out of business like dropping flies

Others maj companies have done this buis model as well

Uber took Huge losses in the beginning to gain dominance in the field

If I remember correctly it was in the billions

Soon after taxi companies were going out of business like dropping flies

Others maj companies have done this buis model as well

This is pretty much what is going on.

This is pretty much what is going on.

I wonder if the transition to remote (phone) sales has matured yet and how many agents that were F2F guys and gals have converted. How much has that reluctance to come into the digital age has impacted revenues . . . at the FMO level and down.

Some B&M retail (not insurance) companies made major investments in new stores and revamping existing square footage before the 2020 panic-demic. A lot of them bet on the wrong side and some lost big time . . . down for the count and never came back.

Not all agents are light on their feet and can't/won't make adjustments when the market shifts. Some are still old school door knocking and beating the few leads they get to death in hopes of making a sale. So much easier (and more profitable) to go with the flow and work remotely.

Find a fishing hole, use the right bait, and wait on the fish to come to you vs jumping in the water and trying to catch them by hand or spearfishing.

Back