Interested in a Post on how to Build a Website?

Insurancetechhead

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys,

So I have 103 step process from start to finish building a website that I have thought about posting. There is a lot of video to embed s o I wanted to make sure this is something people would be interested in first.

Anyone interested?

You never gave away those 5 free websites and now you want to do another "free give away" hahahah this guy

I am sorry if you did not get selected for the free beta, you are more then welcome to sign up for our paid beta or if you feel that you were unfairly passed over please feel free to private message me with why you should have been selected and what special qualities your agency can bring to the process (there are many excellent agents on here and I'm sure you are one of them)

If beta's are not your cup of tea then next Sunday you will see a thread with a step by step process that will teach you how to create a site using concrete5.

The post will take a very long time to put on, I think its prudent to gauge interest before a time investment like that.

Welcome back Beanstalk! Long time no see!

I think if you post links of the five free sites you gave away, then we can all see your work. I think that would be the best gauge of the quality of your work.

I am sorry if you did not get selected for the free beta, you are more then welcome to sign up for our paid beta or if you feel that you were unfairly passed over please feel free to private message me with why you should have been selected and what special qualities your agency can bring to the process (there are many excellent agents on here and I'm sure you are one of them)

If beta's are not your cup of tea then next Sunday you will see a thread with a step by step process that will teach you how to create a site using concrete5.

The post will take a very long time to put on, I think its prudent to gauge interest before a time investment like that.

Hahaha I never applied in the first place. I just thought I'd remind everyone your full of $#!+

Hahaha I never applied in the first place. I just thought I'd remind everyone your full of $#!+

It would appear the community of IF.net owes you a debt of gratitude ;)

I have seen 66 views on this in the last hour since it was posted, so the interest does seem to be there. I will submit it on this thread by next Sunday(does anyone know if you can rename threads?)

It will be based on the concrete5 platform (twice as easy to learn as WordPress, at least in this humble coders opinion) If anyone familiar with Concrete5 wants to help out or add input please PM me.

I'm interested and need help. Not sure the value is here so i sure would like examples and information. I went to your links and ended up in the twilight zone.

Just put a nice Wordpres them and customize it! No need to watch a bunch of videos!

Building a website is not difficult but building a good and usable website requires good amount of planning. When you are thinking of a website you are thinking of making money. This business is all about consumers coming to your website and taking some action to generate revenue for you. Unless it is a well designed and planned website this becomes really difficult and you will see a very high bounce rate. Good luck with your website.

Back