Internet Leads - Can It Be That Easy To Complain ?

pv30044

Expert
:cool:It is almost like a revolving door... Agents go online, buy internet leads, come on here, complain. They warn their counterparts... Then the cycle repeats. Why not post an ad on craigslist, hire a local telemarketer, bring them into your office, give them a script, buy them an unlimited view option from goleads and control the process. Pay only for leads generated... if they are bad take them out of the following check. The best way to teach someone else is to know how to do it yourself. Get a goleads account, make some calls, learn how to target different groups. Sounds a lot better than betting on the Red Sox.

Re: Can It Be That Easy?

That sounds too much like work. Can't I just pay you to do it? I can complain while you're working.

Haha, I have enough guys screaming at me as it is. Even a couple of women... which I don't mind too much. I was just saying why keep getting ripped off by scum bags when you can generate your own leads? Hire someone to do it in house. Need some advice on how to get it started? Just ask.
Please no PM.

That sounds too much like work. Can't I just pay you to do it? I can complain while you're working.

That is exactly the attitude many agents have. How many posts are there asking for a "good" lead company? If we each had a dollar for every one then we could probably take the rest of the year off.

It's kind of like, "You buy them books and all they want to do is tear the pages". :laugh:

What did I say? Does anyone read the previous posts? Produce them in house... Hire someone to generate them to your specefications. If you want to donate some money, I will be happy to provide my paypal adress.:biggrin:

What did I say? Does anyone read the previous posts? Produce them in house... Hire someone to generate them to your specefications. If you want to donate some money, I will be happy to provide my paypal adress.:biggrin:

I don't want to do that. I want to buy exclusive leads fro those lead companies nobody here knows about. The ones Chumps mentioned or didn't mention. He told me who they are but I took a vow of silence. :twitchy:

Now if he told you who the good ones are... and you say you want to buy some leads... GO BUY THEM, obviously you know who they are. This is more for for the guys who are tired of searching, and want to try something different. I was only trying to help some guys think outside the box, there are more alternatives than just buying internet generated ****.:goofy:

I don't want to do that. I want to buy exclusive leads fro those lead companies nobody here knows about. The ones Chumps mentioned or didn't mention. He told me who they are but I took a vow of silence. :twitchy:

I heard a while back that Chumps not only has the connect for the ultimate exclusive leads that give a 200% ROI guaranteed or your money back;..... but he also knows exactly where the pot of gold is at the end of the rainbow..... and he only charges a pot of gold to tell you where its at.... :1rolleyes:

Back