Internet Leads for Med Supps

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi, can anyone recommend a good, honest source for exclusive internet leads for medicare supplements? Thanks!

I started development on them tonight. It is my most requested lead type so I have finally gotten under way with it. If I can make it work, it will be the same as my FE Internet Leads - exclusive leads & exclusive territories.

Within a week I should have a better idea about it. This is a product I have no experience with but the market is close enough to everything else I am doing so it was worth a shot.

Good luck with that.

Issues you can expect to run into, in addition to the usual bum information (phone, email, etc) include but are not limited to .........

Uninsurable
No money
"Isn't this open enrollment?"
"I only want to change my drug plan"

If you can overcome these and other challenges for Medigap, let me know.

Good luck with that. Issues you can expect to run into, in addition to the usual bum information (phone, email, etc) include but are not limited to ......... Uninsurable No money "Isn't this open enrollment?" "I only want to change my drug plan" If you can overcome these and other challenges for Medigap, let me know.

Haters gonna hate.

It's ok, he's partially right. What he doesn't know is I've done internet marketing for seniors for almost a decade, most of those points are not an issue. The part about changing my drug plan & open enrollment may be a challenge, it's all up in the air at this point.

With that said, I get 79 year olds on iPhones requesting final expense insurance - no one thought that was possible a few months ago either.

It's ok, he's partially right. What he doesn't know is I've done internet marketing for seniors for almost a decade, most of those points are not an issue. The part about changing my drug plan & open enrollment may be a challenge, it's all up in the air at this point.

With that said, I get 79 year olds on iPhones requesting final expense insurance - no one thought that was possible a few months ago either.

:huh:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg0xBjegI7A
Real FE agents know FE buyer do not have smart phones.

Now I did write one of your leads today that did indeed not have a computer. She found you on her smart phone. So while FE people do not have cell phones or computers SIWL prospects do. :jiggy:

I would wager that you will pull more Medicare Advantage prospects than med supp. Are you just doing supps or both?

Haha that's great. A substantial amount of the leads coming in now are all smartphone/iPads/Kindles and things like that. I'm really glad I was able to finally figure that out as they may be even a better market than the standard PC user.

----

As for this, I am starting with Med Supp specifically. No leads yet but my ads really only got up today.

Over 90% of my PPC ads are from mobile devices. I suspect most are tablets vs smartphones.

The poster is correct. With Fe every single respondent can qualify for something . With med sups its a completely different story. I bet you get a lot of sick people that can't move there med sups and ma people.

Back