Internet Leads for P&C

I've looked around and it doesn't seem like any of the lead companies offer a filter for new roofs, does anyone know of a company that does?

Netquote's 15 free leads does not require you to purchase 200 leads....they ask that you spend $200.
I'm having success with Netquote, I track the leads closely. Take advantage of their Resource Center and create a custom auto-response.

I've looked around and it doesn't seem like any of the lead companies offer a filter for new roofs, does anyone know of a company that does?

My brother owns a startup lead Gen. Company and has gone back and forth on this for a little while. It seems that most people, don't know or choose not to answer the question correctly, so he took the question out altogether. The best thing to do is get the customer on the phone right away and get that info directly from them.

With Quote Wizard I use a 10 year old or newer home filter for $8 and use Insurance Leads.com for my auto leads. Spend about $250 a month combined and always make over $500 on them but more importantly I use the policy count to hit quarterly bonuses.

With Quote Wizard I use a 10 year old or newer home filter for $8 and use Insurance Leads.com for my auto leads. Spend about $250 a month combined and always make over $500 on them but more importantly I use the policy count to hit quarterly bonuses.

What I've found from Quotewizard is that they buy a lot of "recycled" leads from other vendors, so you have a lot of competition with other agents. Do a lead on one of their competitors websites and when it sends you a message once its been completed, QuoteWizard is always one of the "agents" they set you up with.

Just my observation, not necessarily a fact.

I have to agree with using some of the lead providers. we tried using a company a few years ago,got 230 or so leads for the month. made one sale with a $200 commission and cost $1200 to get the leads.

Most were price shoppers and tire kickers. Ultimately we returned to our previous and still current procedure. We generate our own lead via the internet. Currently licensed in 5 states and expanding. Been in business 4 years in Dec.

Last year we generated over 540 leads in states that we aren't licensed in.

Really, internet leads need a couple core components to be profitable. One they have to be quality and the lead agencies use affiliates to generate the trafffic (people interested in the insurance quote). The methods used to accomplish this usually cause the quality to be much less than desirable. Secondly, the internet gives the consumer an extreme opportunity to be impulsive. So, as previously mentioned, most likely there is a reason they are shopping and their need for coverage is, in a lot of cases yesterday.

We have been using the internet since 2004 to generate leads and have closing ratios of 3:5 and 4:5 when worked correctly.

Last edited:
As far as P&C leads go, i have found that allwebleads and insureme worked the best. I tried numerous other sources but it seemed like these two had the highest ratio of quality leads. That being said, I would assume that my close ratio was right around 10%. The company that I work for has amazingly low auto rates, so that helps. My leads were subsidized, so i only paid about $3 per lead. Here's a breakdown of my experience with P&C leads

Bought: 100
Returned: 40
Contacted (out remaining 60) 40
Closed: 10

These numbers aren't ideal, but compared to the other lead sources I was using, these numbers are stellar. The added benefit is that the 40 leads that had real people on the other end, can be prospected for the next 2 years or longer. and at only $3 a pop, that's not too bad.

Back