Internet Life Insurance Leads

i buy life leads from my vendors...but they can only provide me about 20-30 per month combined and thats fine with me...pay less than a grand to get 30 leads, even if i close three im sitting pretty..i dont need all of the garbage, especially since i work the life leads myself rather than passing them on to my staff....ive been sick lately so i actually shut the life leads off but if you find a decent company and you know how to close a door you can find success...its better than cold calling lol

I signed up for netquotes for those 15 free leads, so far the 10 that i'ved received from them have been total garbage, either the person "never signed up for anything" or doesn't exist. Netquotes claims they do an extensive filtering process, but I HIGHLY doubt that with the leads i've gotten for life. One lead listed the guy had no medical conditions or any serious health factors....when i visited the lead he told me that he had been in a mental institution for attempted suicide.....i cancelled netquotes after that....

Back