Interviewing FMO

Rob Masters

Hey guys. After 12 years of working most types of insurance, I’ve decided to dive into the world of independent Medicare agents and I have meetings set up with some FMO. Curious if anyone has had any experience with any of these, good or bad. For context, I need lots of support, in the beginning, as I learn and I’ll be doing 100% telesales. Any help/guidance offered is much appreciated.

This is who I’m considering:

Elder Care
Neishloss & Fleming
Ritter
Agent Pipeline (under Christian Brindle)
The Brokerage Inc

Thanks so much Todd! Coming from someone that owns an FMO, that means a ton. I definitely get a good vibe from them.

I had a horrible experience with Agent Pipeline. Months would go by without a return phone call or email. Finally, to get out of my contracts, I had to not write biz for 6 months. That’s how bad they are.

Thanks for the heads up. I appreciate it greatly!

Eldercare has been very responsive thus far. I'm still getting up and running (getting contracted and appointed) and don't yet have access to their CRM and other resources. But so far they have been great.

Edit: I'm not doing telesales (at the moment) so can't speak on that.

Eldercare has been very responsive thus far. I'm still getting up and running (getting contracted and appointed) and don't yet have access to their CRM and other resources. But so far they have been great.

thanks so much for sharing. They seem like really good people over there.

Neishloss seems solid . But doing telesales tough without a flow of leads . I’d also look at Ifg . There very big in telesales and have many inbound lead programs

Neishloss seems solid . But doing telesales tough without a flow of leads . I’d also look at Ifg . There very big in telesales and have many inbound lead programs

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I’ll definitely take a look at IFG

Thanks so much for the suggestion! I’ll definitely take a look at IFG

I've moved several contracts to IFG. Good experience.

I live near Wilmington so got to meet them.

I don't know much about their lead programs or "hands on support" since I started with them when I'm pretty well set in my ways with my systems. They do, to my knowledge, have channels for newer agents to get help.

But - I would pick them over Brindle, N&F, Pipeline, or Ritter easily. Don't know the other 2.

Back