Introducing Keith

Keith LaGrone

Hi, My name is Keith and I am new to this forum. I am also new to the insurance industry. My father sold insurance my entire life, and did well for our family. Recently, my brother talked me into getting involved in the industry as well. We signed up with Freedom Equity Group. There's a lot of success going on around me, but need to learn too much, apparently. LOL.

Anyway, I am joining this group, and this forum, to learn more about techniques and leads. I have a lot to learn, so I'm open to any advice you guys might have in these pages.

Hi, My name is Keith and I am new to this forum. I am also new to the insurance industry. My father sold insurance my entire life, and did well for our family. Recently, my brother talked me into getting involved in the industry as well. We signed up with Freedom Equity Group. There's a lot of success going on around me, but need to learn too much, apparently. LOL.

Anyway, I am joining this group, and this forum, to learn more about techniques and leads. I have a lot to learn, so I'm open to any advice you guys might have in these pages.

My advice for any new agent that is trying to absorb the right information and filter out the noise and nonsense is buy in 100% to what your Upline is teaching you and ignore most of the internet stuff. Because there are many paths to success in this business but if you try to dabble in to many directions you never commit to any of them and will not do well.

If you chose your agency for the right reasons (people who are producing at the levels you want to achieve, CO-agents who are successful and willing to share, great lead platforms, and of course great commissions for you and great products for your customers) then those guys are the ones that have a vested interest in you succeeding. They are being paid a LOT of money to teach you how to be successful. Buy in to their system 100% until you are either succeeding or determine that you are in the wrong place.

Back