IRS Says, Boom!

IRS is probably closer to the truth than CBO estimates

I would have to agree given that when I was plugging numbers into the calculator that was just posted, every family plan had a premium of $1028 regardless of the number of family members.

every family plan had a premium of $1028 regardless of the number of family members.

Welcome to Alibama world where all the wommen are strong, the men are good looking and the children are all above average.

I would have to agree given that when I was plugging numbers into the calculator that was just posted, every family plan had a premium of $1028 regardless of the number of family members.

There is some rumor that all Obamacare plans will have full-family rates, meaning the rate does not vary depending upon how many children are in the family. If you put a different age in that calculator you'll see the rate change, but if you put in at least 1 child you'll get a family rate that won't vary even if you change it to many children.

There is some rumor that all Obamacare plans will have full-family rates, meaning the rate does not vary depending upon how many children are in the family. If you put a different age in that calculator you'll see the rate change, but if you put in at least 1 child you'll get a family rate that won't vary even if you change it to many children.

If that is the case, a family with only one child get "penalized" compared to the family with 4. Looks like Obamacrap will give an incentive to have more children.

Rick

I was told family rate by TaterPeeler and 1 carrier rep.

Composite rated group insurance has been family rate for quite some time, so a lot of people will be familiar with the concept.

If that is the case, a family with only one child get "penalized" compared to the family with 4. Looks like Obamacrap will give an incentive to have more children.

Rick

More kids raise your FPL and qualifies you for more EITC. Also, more tax dollars to the local school district. What's not to like?

VolAgent said:
More kids raise your FPL and qualifies you for more EITC. Also, more tax dollars to the local school district. What's not to like?

Those dollars have to come from somewhere.

Back