Is anyone familiar with The Premier

yeah, the prayer meetings should have raised flags. There is an old saying "when you hear 'God' and 'money' in the same breath - it's money doing the talking. Unfortunately, con men know that religious people are easier marks. Dennis/Josiah is skilled at making plea bargains and pretending not to understand them later or just stretching out the legal process. Not sure how sorry to feel for people who fall for get rich quick scams.
Not true.. Truett Cathy never hid his religious convictions, was very successful and never tainted with financial scandal. It is possible to openly be a Christian and be honest in all your business dealings and many people do so.

Not true.. Truett Cathy never hid his religious convictions, was very successful and never tainted with financial scandal. It is possible to openly be a Christian and be honest in all your business dealings and many people do so.
The question is whether one (as an agent) would be forced into these "prayer sessions" or if it was optional.

And by optional, I really mean optional. So if you don't go, you're not ostracized from the group and limited in your upside with the company.

I'm totally cool with someone who is passionate and faithful to their religion. I just don't think that religious belief should be forced on the organization in any way.

The question is whether one (as an agent) would be forced into these "prayer sessions" or if it was optional.

And by optional, I really mean optional. So if you don't go, you're not ostracized from the group and limited in your upside with the company.

I'm totally cool with someone who is passionate and faithful to their religion. I just don't think that religious belief should be forced on the organization in any way.
I agree with you totally. But those that want to participate should not be prevented from doing so because there are those that don't want to.

It looks like this deal may be coming back
Apparently they have some Billionaire who is going to re-capitalize the company.Offer a refund with interest to the investors

Back