Is anyone familiar with The Premier

Tell your friend to do what I just did, go to US Patent Full-Text Database Boolean Search and easily look up his name. He used to say he had patents in the 90's and the journalists who investigated his claims said he had none. It appears he was famous . . . . for claiming he invented free energy and super high mileage car modifications - and then running his investors broke with out ever delivering. But encourage your friend to not just believe Josiah or Dennis or whatever his name really is these days, but look up independent sources of information. Bob Park had a whole chapter on him in the book Voodoo Science. Skeptical Inquier had a article on his free energy claims in 1997

Tell your friend to do what I just did, go to US Patent Full-Text Database Boolean Search and easily look up his name. He used to say he had patents in the 90's and the journalists who investigated his claims said he had none. It appears he was famous . . . . for claiming he invented free energy and super high mileage car modifications - and then running his investors broke with out ever delivering. But encourage your friend to not just believe Josiah or Dennis or whatever his name really is these days, but look up independent sources of information. Bob Park had a whole chapter on him in the book Voodoo Science. Skeptical Inquier had a article on his free energy claims in 1997

So, I tried to use the link provided in order to search. However, I could not figure out how to use it. If you know would you please explain? What terms should I use and in what format should they be used? What did you find on the Patent Pending status of the program?

From the page in the link, click quick, then enter different names Dennis M Lee (aka Josiah David these days) uses in the first field while selecting things like applicant name or other particulars in the second field and go through results. He has lived in NJ for the last at least 20 years. I spent quite a while giving him the benefit of the doubt and didn't find anything. In the off chance you find any proof that he really holds any patents, please post here. He used to claim to have patents back in 90's when he claimed to have machines that would make energy just using magnets or compressors or other things that shouldn't work.

Not only did they run a full page ad in the WSJ but shortly after that, a full page ad in a publication called The Epoch Times. The Epoch Times pushes conspiracy theories. Not the place to be if you're looking for credibility.

I think advertising in a publication with a conspiracy believing audience is a wise thing to do. In DL/JD's previous free energy and ultra high mileage businesses (all failed big time), a major part of the narrative was huge government conspiracy spanning 80 years to suppress free energy and running cars on water. Premier started out much more mainstream, but in those earlier days, his biggest supporters were conspiracy believers. Those ads cost a lot, would be interesting to know if they helped get new investment money.

On Monday I was approached by a "voice from the past" . . . a guy I have known for 20 years or longer. He has a real gift of gab.

Half a dozen years ago I "loaned" him $2500 to get him out of a jam. He promised to pay it back in a week.

That was the last I heard from him until Monday. He was pitching Provision and Premier Health Care. He didn't have any specifics, just said everything was free, no cost to employer or employee, employer saves $1200 - $1500 per employee per year, yada, yada, yada . . .

A Google search brought me right back here and the discussions about 105 plans. Of course I know about them and some of the shady folks involved in hyping these "programs".

One of the comments mentions a big kickoff in January, 2021. I don't know if it happened or nor, but this thread is over 2 years old. Many of the links from searching Provision and their "affiliates" are dead ends. The sites still don't mention the principles and the folks mentioned here with LinkedIn profiles make no mention of a Provision connection.

I do see references to a big (unnamed) NY law firm.

Looks to me like it is still a "big hat, no cattle" operation.

Everything is free... no body pays for anything.... and you get a huge financial benefit. What could go wrong?! lol

Sounds a lot like "zero premium" whole life. At least that was an actual product allowed by the IRS.

Seems like the scam is even worse than before. They name dropped the accounting and attorney firms last time, provided the actual opinion letters they paid them for as well. I guess they learned that makes it too easy for people to find the truth when someone actually understands what the opinion letters said.

Half a dozen years ago I "loaned" him $2500 to get him out of a jam. He promised to pay it back in a week.
Ha! I did this too. Loaned somebody 1k who was in a really tight spot. He'd said he'd get it to me in a few weeks.

Several years later, he shows up with an IMO as a recruiter. Wants my contracts. Told him I want my 1k before we talk business. Haven't heard from him again...

Back