Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

I was really hoping we could stick to the subject matter. I guess all the opinions are going to keep derailing what could have been helpful to everyone.

Is anyone out there from NAA who can add something constructive? Don't be nervous about what you've seen posted so far. People are people and we run into this on occasion. I'll look forward to hearing from the positive people on this forum.

Wow,

This is really something. Does anyone out there have anything positive to say?

dvd493 said:
I was really hoping we could stick to the subject matter. I guess all the opinions are going to keep derailing what could have been helpful to everyone.

You are amazing. How many have expressed their opinion about NAA? I guess the only valid response in your mind is one that speaks highly of NAA. Maybe you should start an NAA message board where you and all your fellow NAA reps can interact and have a pep rally.

Quick question - Have you bothered to contact your upline or NAA directly about the conference? Seems like a logical place to start.

Is anyone out there from NAA who can add something constructive?

Again, it's only constructive if it agrees with your assessment of NAA. That is the definition of narrow mindedness.

Don't be nervous about what you've seen posted so far. People are people and we run into this on occasion. I'll look forward to hearing from the positive people on this forum.

O.K. - I went. It was GREAT. I've already increased my income ten-fold since the conference. You really should've been there. It was awesome!!! Lot's of great ideas on how to over charge people for life insurance. Oh yeah, how could I forget, we also learned how to recruit just about everyone to do the same thing. Oh you should've been there. Did I say it was awesome? Because it was. I'll soon be able to buy my own jet and travel the country recruiting agents and selling over priced term insurance. Too bad you didn't go. We've been sworn to secrecy for those that didn't attend. If you didn't go, they don't consider you a serious agent. Maybe you can go next year. By then I'll probably be a gazillionaire!!!!! See you at the top!!!!!

Ok, here are my 2 cents.

Spelling: I am bad at it, but I figure if you know what I am saying, then that is what counts. When I type in word, I always get red lines under my words. Sometimes spellcheck even comes up with question marks as to what I am trying to write. Spelling is a syntax error in the mind (the mind cannot put the right letters together, but it knows what it is trying to do), not a sign of ignorance.

NAA - If you are happy great. If you want to be even happier, then listen to the others on the board. Your manager will hate to see you go, because his over-ride would go with you too.

And that was my $.02. You can all expect a check for that in the mail.

midwestbroker,

Thank you for that response. It was level headed and not an attack on something off the subject. I'm sure my manager would be sad to lose me or anyone because he does make money off of me. Someone else on this forum said insurance sales has a failure rate of about 97%. That being said, being able to walk into an agency as a new person and right away make some money is a good thing. That is what NAA can do for a person. To go it alone from the get go is a prescription for failure.

Most people progress from a place thats secure like NAA and go out on there own a little at a time. When that happens higher contracts come into play but also higher personal costs. NAA is a great place to start and for some it is a great place to stay.

dvd= NAA Manager

He tells us what was discussed at "convention" and then asks what happened there.../very sad

He's just here to push NAA in what he thinks is a sly why.

At first thought he was unguided noob but realize now that he's just
unguided.

"being able to walk into an agency as a new person and right away make some money is a good thing. That is what NAA can do for a person"

Screw the client as long as I get mine..../sigh

Won't waste another keystroke on this guy.

MIBizInsurance,

If you read all these posts you would have seen I wanted to go to the conference but was not able to. I did however have a copy of what the topics would be. They would be of interest to anyone in the insurance business. Thats why I'm inviting anyone who actually attended to share what happened.

Somarco - tried to fax 2 pennies and got stuck in the fax machine

You want to know how to make it in this biz? Just sell. All the advice in the world cannot help you if you cannot sell.

Become a student of sales and a master of the product you offer.

Back