Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

It's quite amazing how many of us either have come from NAA ranks or know of someone that got shanked by them. A good number of us have contributed to the NAA machine in one way or another. It's good to know tho, that even something so negative an experience can teach us and make us stronger. For those of you that are no longer with them, I tip my hat off to you. It is an accomplishment alone to leave. Their brainwash can be pretty strong. (Please see dvd493's posts for the first 50 some odd pages on this thread.) For those of you that are still with them, I hope one day you will see the light before it is too late and you are cast in a bottomless dark pit of no return. By the way Sti, I don't think you ever poured that 40 for me. So if you please. Thank you! :1cool::cool:

MIM

It's quite amazing how many of us either have come from NAA ranks or know of someone that got shanked by them. A good number of us have contributed to the NAA machine in one way or another. It's good to know tho, that even something so negative an experience can teach us and make us stronger. For those of you that are no longer with them, I tip my hat off to you. It is an accomplishment alone to leave. Their brainwash can be pretty strong. (Please see dvd493's posts for the first 50 some odd pages on this thread.) For those of you that are still with them, I hope one day you will see the light before it is too late and you are cast in a bottomless dark pit of no return. By the way Sti, I don't think you ever poured that 40 for me. So if you please. Thank you! :1cool::cool:

MIM

They are evil. I tried to cancel my President's Club membership ($14.99 a WEEK) and I was told that if it was cancelled I would have to pay for 13 weeks right now. That is $200. I hate them.

But yes, NAA is like a cult....do not drink the kool-aid. :cool:

By the way Sti, I don't think you ever poured that 40 for me. So if you please. Thank you! :1cool::cool:

MIM

pouring+out+a+40.jpeg

This is my first post and I apologize if this is not in the correct forum, but I haven't been able to get any answers. I purchased Return of Premium Mortgage Protection Ins. from NAA last year when I bought my first house. I have since had deductions from my account in the amount that I was told, but I never received any policy information. The company that withdrawls from my account is FGLIFE Ins. I tried calling the agent, but the phone is disconnected. Did I get scammed? Is this a legit company? Does anyone have any information to help me get my account information and policy info? Any information would be a great help. Thanks

This is my first post and I apologize if this is not in the correct forum, but I haven't been able to get any answers. I purchased Return of Premium Mortgage Protection Ins. from NAA last year when I bought my first house. I have since had deductions from my account in the amount that I was told, but I never received any policy information. The company that withdrawls from my account is FGLIFE Ins. I tried calling the agent, but the phone is disconnected. Did I get scammed? Is this a legit company? Does anyone have any information to help me get my account information and policy info? Any information would be a great help. Thanks

It's probably legit but you should have a policy and an agent. I would call up a local independent agent and Reshop it and start over. You will likely get a better deal and a much better agent.

Start your research here www.term4sale.com

The agent may have not have delivered the policy. That is a problem for the company. A new agent will help you a lot there. Term4sale is a great unbiased site that does not sell insurance. However, I do not believe it has ROP term as an option. Look for an agent that understands the different options with in ROP. Cincinnati Life is going to be hard to beat with their reduced paid up option..

Lee

Back